Closing Ceremony at Cinderella's Castle???

CoasterKing

Has anyone heard of anything special they do each night at the end of the day at WDW Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom? I was told third hand about some kind of activity each night. Anyone know more.

Thanks

JIMINYCR

Well worth lingering in the area and waiting for. It lasts several minutes and is a great way to end your evening at MK. Most guests are already walking out and have no idea it happens. A great last moment touch Disney throws in to make your MK trip memorable.

Upvote 0

Jae99

Definitely stick around and catch the "Kiss Goodnight"! I spent my last night at the MK and stopped at the Ice Cream Parlour as the park closed and got a gigantic sundae and then found a nice spot in the hub and enjoyed the peacefulness of the park and the "Kiss Goodnight"

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

That is correct! It will probably take place between 10:15 and 10:30.
I've seen it closer to five minutes after EMH end (especially when that is at 2 or 3 am), too, I assume if they need the park cleared out for some reason. It seems to vary but it is always, in my experience, during the 30 min that follow park closing.

Upvote 0

Baldy

Anyone know how late the resort busses run. We have never stayed out of fear that we would miss the last one back and be stranded.

Upvote 0

Jae99

Usually an hour past park closing or possibly longer. I have stayed in the MK long after it closed and still got a bus back to AS Music.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom