The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
My washing machine broke today. :(

Luckily I know what's wrong with it and I found a video on YouTube on how to fix it. The downside is I had to order the part to fix it, which won't arrive until Monday. So cant do laundry until then which is annoying.
I've been known to wash clothes in the bathtub by hand back in the days of little money and too much time.

Necessity wins out over convenience and humility.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Luckily I know what's wrong with it and I found a video on YouTube on how to fix it. The downside is I had to order the part to fix it, which won't arrive until Monday. So cant do laundry until then which is annoying.

Sorry to hear about the broken part in the washing machine. Do you have a coin-operated laundry nearby? Then again, Monday isn't all that far off, so maybe you may have enough extra clean clothes to wear until you can fix the machine. I think it's great that you have repair skills.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Sorry to hear about the broken part in the washing machine. Do you have a coin-operated laundry nearby? Then again, Monday isn't all that far off, so maybe you may have enough extra clean clothes to wear until you can fix the machine. I think it's great that you have repair skills.

Yeah. I can turn the dirty clothes inside out so I can wear them again. :p

Cesar R M

no laundries nearby?

We usually ask one of these "for delivery" cleaning services.
aka you deliver your clothes to their office.. they clean them.. then they deliver it to your home.

StarWarsGirl

Slip-N-Slides!!! :joyfull: Those were fun, but it was also a case of play at your own risk. If there were any rocks on the ground underneath, you'd feel those; and of course, all lawns had rocks. The other thing was that I had more grass burns from flying off the end and abruptly stopping on the grass. I'd also get the occasional nicks and cuts.
One of my friends had one. She was younger than me and got it out at her house when I was there. There were a couple other people there, all younger than me. I was going into high school and they were in middle school, so I was a bit further along in developing an, ahem, woman's body. I took one look at it, looked at my chest, and said, "Nope, nope, nope!" It looked like it would just HURT! I'm disappointed that I never got to use one when I was at the right age for one. 'Cause it still looks like it would hurt now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom