Trip Report All Aboard The Hot Mess Express!! (AKA my 21st Bday in WDW)

Welcome everyone!

I have been back from WDW for almost a month and I'm finally ready to start my TR. I feel like I start all my TR's with that little disclaimer haha.

I did have a little PTR, if you would like to read it you can find it here

Let me warn all of you now, this TR is going to be VERY picture heavy. I bought a new Nikon D3200 before we went and I was learning how to use it so I was very snap happy with my pictures. I took about 4,000 and ended up deleting more than half and now I'm left with 1,500 and I will use almost all of them for the TR because I Feel like pictures show the trip better.

We had an amazing time and I'm very excited to share this report with you all, it was my 21st birthday and I loved spending it in my 2nd home. As for the title of this report... we will get to that later haha :hilarious::hilarious:

So who's ready to get this train out of the station?!?! Ha, see what I did there? Hot mess express... Chou Chou.... haha AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 1 PART 1: March 25th, LETS GET THIS TRAIN OUT OF THE STATION!!! :D:D:D:D

We all had alarms set for 8 am, our plan was to leave our house around 9 so we would miss the main chunk of rush hour. Of course, the excitement was bursting from some of us, mainly just me and my sister (I swear we really are 18 and 21, but from how we act about WDW you'd think we were 10) we were both up, along with my mom before our alarms.

I was already packed and ready to go, I changed into my car clothes and went around making sure everyone else was ready! Ashley still had to finish packing :banghead::banghead: I made sure to chew her out for that. I let her know MY car was leaving at 9am sharp with or without her. If she missed it, she was gonna have to ride with the parentals.

Early on, we decided on taking two cars. 5 grown adults were NOT going to fit comfortably in my parent's Kia along with everyone's bags. So it was Me, Josh, and Ashley in my car, my parent's in their car.

Once 8:55 hit I was loading up my car. Well I was actually telling Josh how to fit everything and he loaded the car up haha, gotta love man power :happy:

At 9, we were all standing around the kitchen table waiting for my dad to walk our dog, Nala (yeap, even our dog has a Disney name) so we could bring her to my grandparents.

1_zpsiak7bjqd.jpg

Ashley's "DISNEY" face :eek::eek: don't tell her I posted this hahahahaa :hilarious:

2_zpssxaeholo.jpg

Josh's face screams "It's way to early for this much excitement from you all" this was his first trip since he was 3 so I was treating it like his first trip ever. WOoooooooooo Disney virgin!

My car was on the road by 9:05. By on the road, I mean we drove 2 miles to the closest Starbucks and got coffee so I would survive the 3 hr drive while everyone else got to sleep

here's the first food pic of the trip!

3_zpswjuxoeci.jpg

I got a cake pop and a caramel macchiato yummmmmmmmy

Ashley got banana bread I think
4_zpsqgdgatjm.jpg

She also got some coffee drink, I'm not sure haha. Ashley is Vegan, so I never really know what she gets. It was tough for her to eat at the parks but we will get to that later.

Now here we had my first "I'm gonna kill Josh" moments of the trip. I love my BF to death, but he takes his sweet time ALL THE TIME. He decided we wanted a drink of the "secret menu" which meant the barista had no idea how to make it so he had to explain it 3 TIMES. I kept saying "Josh I'm going to leave you" he just didnt care. Didn't he know it was Disney time?!?!?!

I'm pretty sure I turned 21 waiting in that Starbucks... lol FINALLY we were on the Turnpike heading north to WDW!!!! :D:):happy:

The ride up there, we had DJ Ashley controlling the music. We had a mix of Disney, Broadway, Country, and Rock going. Definitely helped pass the time. As for the drive, we hit little to no traffic we missed all of rush hour which was awesome! South FL has a heck of a rush hour lol.

After our good 3 hours of driving we saw something great! No, not the WDW sign (we were almost there!) we saw our exit! We got off on Osceola Pkwy and continued our tradition of playing Queen's greatest hits. I have no idea how the tradition started, but we've been doing it since I was 5 and we know ALL of the words to every song on that album haha..

5_zpspb8igzpd.jpg

Osceola Pkwy! See my Ariel driving with me? :joyfull::joyfull:

6_zpsy2h9agpn.jpg

We're almost there!!! Definitely couldn't hide our excitement! :cool::cool:

Eventually we saw this, the last sign before the big one!
7_zpsjfa4nxkr.jpg

We could see it in the distance!!!

I handed Ashley my phone, couldn't trust Josh with something this important haha.

We were getting close....
:eek:
8_zpsrymjftks.jpg

Closer...
9_zpswibuiofw.jpg

Closest!!!!
12_zpsmwxsrgef.jpg

WE ARRIVED AT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ashley and I were yayying, Josh was laughing and shaking his head haha

Once on property, we had a mission. We had to go get Josh's Seasonal Pass from DTD, plus I had to see this new awesome parking garage!

The construction on the road made it a little hard to figure it out, luckily I've been to WDW more than a few times so I pretty much knew where to go. We got to the new garage and it was so easy to find a spot thanks to the technology they have in there.

They have a sign outside saying how many spots are open on each level and then they have lights above each spot, if it's red its taken, if its green its open. So no wandering around aimlessly trying to find a spot!

Walking to West Side from the garage
13_zpsyd0mswpk.jpg

Josh, don't look so excited.... lol I swear he was excited!

Ashley was on the phone with her friend who was coming to meet us at DTD, she lives up in Orlando and works at the "other parks" lol

14_zpsx5u9elur.jpg

Miss photogenic over here....
15_zpsjcg89fpu.jpg

One thing about all the construction, you pretty much had to park at West Side and walk over to marketplace if you drove. SO we hoofed it over to MP to get his pass. That took almost no time.

We were waiting for Sammi, so we looked around World of Disney and I found something ADORABLE!!!
16_zpstaqrgjsn.jpg

It's so cute!!!! I love Ursula and baby Ursula is adorable

Sammi called and said she was looking for a spot, so we headed back to WS

I was loving the new bridge
17_zpslva8rnjp.jpg

We didn't walk across it, but it is pretty lol

On the way, we passed by the new bakery. Can't remember the name of it, it use to be BabyCakes in Pollo Campero, but that closed and they got their own shop. It's a completely vegan bakery so Ashley was dying to try everything.

She got their version of a Thin Mint
19_zpsdgs8kebw.jpg

She was in love obviously lol. I tried it, it was amazing!

Josh and I split the brownie with espresso frosting
20_zpsg1wgltoy.jpg

It was good, but way too sweet for me. Made my teeth hurt lol.

On a side note, do you see how dressed up the lady in the back of the picture is?!? It was a Wednesday at like 1pm in Disney. She looked like she was ready for a night out....

We met up with Sammi and headed over to Boardwalk for check in....

Will our room be ready 3 hours before actual checkin? Guess you will have to wait and find out....

Thanks for following along, more coming soon:)

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Great start of the TR! Nice to see that you made special pics with a TR in mind I guess :) Thanks for the share and off course following along! Can't wait for more!!
Thanks! The entire trip I had this TR in mind, I had so much fun writing the last one so I was ready haha.

Thanks for following along again!

Great start to the trip report. I have read your past report and know that this one will be really fun to read. Following along.
Thanks for following along again!

Loved your last TR, can't wait for this one. Following along!!
Thank you! I'm excited that your following along. We had a lot of fun on this trip can't wait to share it with you

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Day 1 Part 2: March 25th, We CHECK IN... Or did we?

We got in our cars, Sammi and Ashley were following me and Josh in my car. My parents somehow ended up 5 minutes ahead of us and were pulling in to the resort.

We met my mom up at the valet area so we could unload the cars, the bellhop took everything and Josh and I went to park after a little mishap where I didn't know where to go for guest parking... oops haha. We barely stay at Boardwalk so I was a little confused. I'm use to Kidani at AKL!

We walked up and saw this gorgeous sight...

21_zpsd15tyssa.jpg

Josh said he was impressed so far.. good sign!! haha

22_zpsfnwturiy.jpg

I love the grounds here so pretty :inlove:

We found my mom and the bell hop and guess what... OUR ROOM WAS READY!!!!!!!!! BOOM! :jawdrop:

Knowing it was an extremely busy time, being the week before Easter and everything so we were not expecting that. This trip was definitely on it's way to being great. The bellhop (really wish I remember his name, he was so nice and helpful!) showed us to our room. We were on the 5th floor I think... I knew I should have written notes for this TR! Oh well, we had a room facing the parking lots and the front of the resort. The picture above is pretty much what we saw from our balconies. Still pretty in the mornings, plus we could see the backs of some of the countries in Epcot! But we will get to that in a later post...

We got a newly renovated room, which was very nice. Some of the fixtures in the bathroom had plastic coverings on them they forgot to take off haha. I felt privileged.

Here are some pictures of the room...
23_zpsxlwjrs6e.jpg

We were bummed that chair wasn't like the other ones at AKL and OKW, at those resorts the chair pulls out into a twin sized bed. Ashley usually sleeps on them. Oh well kid, air mattress for you...

24_zps4ttiozsn.jpg

I tried to take a nice picture but of course they had to jump in...

25_zpslqyaik21.jpg

No idea why Sammi's eyes are closed lol oh well o_Oo_O

26_zpsnvdqdk9y.jpg

I had to zoom in on Ashley's beautiful face... she made me promise I wouldn't post it here. Shhhh... she doesn't have to know :p:p

27_zpsgshprlde.jpg

The master bedroom, that bag didn't come with it haha that's my mom's. I loved the pictures behind the bed!

28_zpsaawfcut7.jpg

The bathroom that 5 sometimes 6 of us had to share... oh yeah fun times I tell you lol

29_zps1k8lyojl.jpg

REALLY nice shower.. I definitely enjoyed it after a day in the parks

30_zpsgmolhpbk.jpg

The thing Ashley and I were most excited for what in that picture above... A LIGHTED COSMETIC MIRROR, WITH 10X ZOOM ON THE OTHER SIDE! :eek::eek: Doing our makeup in the morning was going to be easyyy because of that.. not that Ashley ever let me use it but still it was nice to have... or so I heard :mad:

31_zpsuxi4ovnf.jpg

Jacuzzi tub, this one was shallower than other ones we've had in other resorts. Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out!

32_zpsrxmw32yr.jpg

Ashley modeling the window to the room lol, remember that whole photogenic thing? Yeah...:oops::oops:

Once we were done exploring the room, it was decided... TIME TO HIT THE PARKS! My parents wanted to go to Epcot, we wanted to go to HS, or should I say what was HS, now to be named some secret name no one can know for a month.... I don't deal with change very well.... sorry :D:D:D:D:D lol

We all changed into our "park clothes" which are totally different from our car clothes trust me... haha. Well for Ashley they are, I just changed into yoga pants. Josh put on shorts haha

That is all I got for now guys, our first park visit in the next post I promise! Thank you as always for following along, I really appreciate it!

UP NEXT: We make it into HS for our FP's... OR DO WE?

DiSnEyF@n

Day 1 Part 2: March 25th, We CHECK IN... Or did we?

We got in our cars, Sammi and Ashley were following me and Josh in my car. My parents somehow ended up 5 minutes ahead of us and were pulling in to the resort.

We met my mom up at the valet area so we could unload the cars, the bellhop took everything and Josh and I went to park after a little mishap where I didn't know where to go for guest parking... oops haha. We barely stay at Boardwalk so I was a little confused. I'm use to Kidani at AKL!

We walked up and saw this gorgeous sight...

21_zpsd15tyssa.jpg

Josh said he was impressed so far.. good sign!! haha

22_zpsfnwturiy.jpg

I love the grounds here so pretty :inlove:

We found my mom and the bell hop and guess what... OUR ROOM WAS READY!!!!!!!!! BOOM! :jawdrop:

Knowing it was an extremely busy time, being the week before Easter and everything so we were not expecting that. This trip was definitely on it's way to being great. The bellhop (really wish I remember his name, he was so nice and helpful!) showed us to our room. We were on the 5th floor I think... I knew I should have written notes for this TR! Oh well, we had a room facing the parking lots and the front of the resort. The picture above is pretty much what we saw from our balconies. Still pretty in the mornings, plus we could see the backs of some of the countries in Epcot! But we will get to that in a later post...

We got a newly renovated room, which was very nice. Some of the fixtures in the bathroom had plastic coverings on them they forgot to take off haha. I felt privileged.

Here are some pictures of the room...
23_zpsxlwjrs6e.jpg

We were bummed that chair wasn't like the other ones at AKL and OKW, at those resorts the chair pulls out into a twin sized bed. Ashley usually sleeps on them. Oh well kid, air mattress for you...

24_zps4ttiozsn.jpg

I tried to take a nice picture but of course they had to jump in...

25_zpslqyaik21.jpg

No idea why Sammi's eyes are closed lol oh well o_Oo_O

26_zpsnvdqdk9y.jpg

I had to zoom in on Ashley's beautiful face... she made me promise I wouldn't post it here. Shhhh... she doesn't have to know :p:p

27_zpsgshprlde.jpg

The master bedroom, that bag didn't come with it haha that's my mom's. I loved the pictures behind the bed!

28_zpsaawfcut7.jpg

The bathroom that 5 sometimes 6 of us had to share... oh yeah fun times I tell you lol

29_zps1k8lyojl.jpg

REALLY nice shower.. I definitely enjoyed it after a day in the parks

30_zpsgmolhpbk.jpg

The thing Ashley and I were most excited for what in that picture above... A LIGHTED COSMETIC MIRROR, WITH 10X ZOOM ON THE OTHER SIDE! :eek::eek: Doing our makeup in the morning was going to be easyyy because of that.. not that Ashley ever let me use it but still it was nice to have... or so I heard :mad:

31_zpsuxi4ovnf.jpg

Jacuzzi tub, this one was shallower than other ones we've had in other resorts. Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out!

32_zpsrxmw32yr.jpg

Ashley modeling the window to the room lol, remember that whole photogenic thing? Yeah...:oops::oops:

Once we were done exploring the room, it was decided... TIME TO HIT THE PARKS! My parents wanted to go to Epcot, we wanted to go to HS, or should I say what was HS, now to be named some secret name no one can know for a month.... I don't deal with change very well.... sorry :D:D:D:D:D lol

We all changed into our "park clothes" which are totally different from our car clothes trust me... haha. Well for Ashley they are, I just changed into yoga pants. Josh put on shorts haha

That is all I got for now guys, our first park visit in the next post I promise! Thank you as always for following along, I really appreciate it!

UP NEXT: We make it into HS for our FP's... OR DO WE?
Did you stay in a 1 bedroom??? I'm totally loving your TR so far!!! You are so spunky!!! I love it!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
I like that open tub.
The tub was definitely amazing. We used it more as a hot tub for our legs after long days in the parks. Never really took a bath in it haha

Wow! A more than great room!
We love the DVC Villas, they give you so much room and amenities. We also had a full kitchen and a washer/dryer I forgot to take pictures of

Thanks for the room tour, that room is rally nice. Loving the facial expressions and poses within the pictures. Following along.
Thank you! We loved our room. Gave us enough room for all 5 of us

Did you stay in a 1 bedroom??? I'm totally loving your TR so far!!! You are so spunky!!! I love it!
Yes we did! it was a 1 bedroom villa at Boardwalk. We loved it! In October, we're going back and staying at AKL in a 2 bedroom which we're very excited for. Thank you for following along! :)

That room looks awesome! And happy belated 21st. I can't think of a better place to spend it!
Thank you! I had soo much fun there and I would definitely spend my birthday there again.

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
DAY 1 PART 3: We ditch Ashley for stunt drivers!

I planned on writing at least 3 installments today, but this was my first weekend where I had absolutely NOTHING to do so I took that time to lay on the couch all day watching Netflix haha. I have a full time job in a corporate office, plus the past two years I've worked for the Florida Panthers (NHL team for those non-hockey fans) and that has caused me to have pretty much NO TIME for anything except work.

I loved both my full time and my "fun" job with the Panthers but I was beyond burnt out. So this past season was my final season working for the team. I made some great memories and met some amazing people but I just couldn't handle 60 hour work weeks any more haha. I was on what the Panthers call the Rat Pack which is there energy team. We are responsible for t shirt tosses, in game promotions, games, giveaways, and keeping the crowd entertained and making sure the energy is there.

Our last game was 2 weeks ago but last week was spent prom dress shopping with my little sister ALL day. So my first weekend "off" was spent running around so this weekend I took some time to do NOTHING and it was beautiful! haha.

Enough ranting... sorry :) back to my TR! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ashley, Josh, Sammi, and I made our way out of the room, through the lobby and to the boats. Just then, Sammi's cousin Alexis called. She just finished an interview with Costuming at WDW and she GOT THE JOB! She was on her way over to Boardwalk to hang out with us and would be about 20 minutes longer.

Well, before the trip we made sure to have Josh watch all the tv specials about WDW. Behind the scenes and stuff like that. He had heard of Lights, Motors, Action and just had to see it. He's OBSESSED with cars. I mean seriously obsessed, like it's all he talks about..... ALL THE TIME :hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover: Sorry, I am just NOT a car girl. Now hockey, I can talk about all day long haha.

I promised him we would definitely go see it and actually got FP's for it. Our FP was at 4:20 and it was already 3:30 at this time. I told ash and Sammi we were leaving and they can meet up with us later. Sorry... I had a newbie with me and I was not going to let him be disappointed on his first trip!

Josh and I got in line for the boat and I took some pictures with my new camera!

33_zpst4tvzbze.jpg

I love this resort... its gorgeous

34_zps3ovjpagm.jpg

It was such a nice day out too. Not too hot, plus there was a nice breeze blowing

36_zpsb0vd4bkq.jpg

Why thank you DVC! I will definitely have one :happy:

Still waiting, I became a Josh stalker
37_zpsdphp6i67.jpg

"Here we have a wild Josh completely out of his element in the wild... Very rare to see him smiling"
My BF rarely smiles lol. Unless I'm doing something silly, then he is laughing like a dork

39_zpsiem69zxr.jpg

More resort pictures... I warned you all! New camera= LOTS OF PICTURES

40_zpskp3dtz1r.jpg

The boat then came around 3:40 and we got on and I took some more pictures haha

41_zps5ywx9yhw.jpg

I've always loved the "Cres O' The Wave" part of the building the most. No idea why, I just always have :cool:

Just as they were undocking (is that the right word??? :eek::eek:) the boat, look who decided to come down and try to board..

44_zpsc8sadm8h.jpg

Ashley, Alexis, and Sammi... haha they wouldn't let them on. Oh well, see yah soon kiddos :brb::brb::brb:

Josh then decided, it was his turn to use my camera and become the stalkerazzi

46_zpsoelnuzlk.jpg

I do not look excited at ALL. You wouldn't have thought I was in WDW if it wasn't for ESPN in the background and my bday pin haha

47_zpsr4r7dnvu.jpg

We headed to this beauty of a resort. We were actually staying there first in a studio, but with the addition of Josh and Daniel, we upgraded

We stopped at Y&B, and S&D before we made it to HS. When we finally got there it was 4:10 :eek::(

I looked at Josh, said follow me. He knew I meant business haha.

I showed him how to use your MB to get in, he had a problem at first but finally caught on. I told him he better keep up or I would leave him like we left Ashley hahah :p

We sped walked, I also took a picture of the most beautiful sight I had seen all day....

48_zpsrhjs0xoi.jpg

NO HAT :inlove: Sorry... I was not a fan of that thing. I think the Chinese theater is 10000000x prettier and fits in better

I checked my phone, it was 4:15... our first day here and I was stressing... not good! We made it there at exactly 4:20. I felt so bad for Josh, his first time there and I was rushing him by everything he wanted to see. I'm a horrible GF/ tour guide :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

We made it and the theater was almost full. Thank God it was only two of us, we got seats right behind the handicapped section all the way to the right. So once it was time to exit we had a great spot to just get up and go and beat the other 4.998 people there.

51_zpsssfsukxk.jpg

I used no zoom in that picture. I was happy we got such good seats. I still felt bad though, he was annoyed that the first thing we did at WDW was rush through to the back of a park. Sorry hun, I'll make it up to you soon haha.

No more than 5 minutes later, it was SHOWTIME!

55_zpss1wsduri.jpg

Hero car!

*Disclaimer* see that lady's head in the photo above in the bottom left corner? Yeah, you'll see her make an appearance in almost EVERY picture from LMA, she kept sitting up and like half standing. Every time I"d adjust where I was pointing my camera, BOOM she'd move again. Other than her fake, needs to be touched up blonde hair in my pictures I think they came out pretty good haha

59_zpsdycdmm9c.jpg

61_zpsdxm0e1kk.jpg

Watching this show gives me anxiety haha. I know they're professionals, but it's scary. You'll never see me sign up

64_zpsb2busrev.jpg

65_zpszanuqlgk.jpg

Look how excited he is! I went from worst to best GF in no time! :inlove::inlove:

67_zpsa6gbqsxt.jpg

70_zpstljwrlw1.jpg

71_zpskwpdb03o.jpg

Bye villain cars! :D

I'm super sleepy now seeing as it 1:15am so that's all I got for today guys. I'll post more in the morning.

Thank you for following along!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Sorry for the brief hiatus! We've been frantically searching for apartments and its my little sister's senior year so life is cray cray lol.

In WDW news, I found out our trip in October for F&W fest is right after the fall Dapper Day... literally one day after. So I talked with Ashley and the two of us will be going up to WDW earlier than the rest of our family!!!! I'm finally getting to go to Dapper Day, I've been dying to for years. I'm so ready! Already started planning our outfits lol

Anyways, back to the TR!

DAY 1 PART 4: LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION... and more cars...

Josh was loving LMA, I was loving that he was loving his first WDW experience!

Like I said before, this was my first trip with my new "fancy" camera so I took a lot of pictures and I'm pretty proud of them! So I feel the need to share them lol. So here are more LMA pics!

76_zpsgfdcadcg.jpg

78_zpsdpweyzhj.jpg

While the crew set up, we got a visit from a super secret spy
86_zpsizwasaqy.jpg

Lightning McQueen!

87_zpszkdrz8fu.jpg

We had the sketchy looking villain on our side :bored::bored:

91_zpsnqv3f85v.jpg

We weren't too worried though, we had this guy protecting us KACHOW!

93_zpsqu5wygfn.jpg

Uh oh.. that doesn't look good lol. I think it's funny how the smoke looks like the clouds. It was such a nice day out, just SUPER SUNNY *foreshadowing*

Okay, back to the non-Pixar action!

99_zpsfdrysvqa.jpg

103_zpsmstkrdau.jpg

It looks like the car ran over a wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube man... lol :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

105_zpsbknr9yza.jpg

You couldn't pay me enough to stand up there... let alone do this....

113_zps2ojj6vwu.jpg

NOPE o_O:eek:

119_zpstthiivly.jpg

Just your normal Sunday drive :cool:

120_zpsmsz7xddy.jpg

With friends... lol

132_zpsvorrirmj.jpg

Some cool motorcycles lol. Sorry I don't know much about cars or anything so I just watched this like "Oooh that's dangerous" haha

146_zpsrqxwcqjg.jpg

I can just image the "hero" saying "I'M GONNA GETCHA!"

and the villain all like "NO YOU'RE NOT!!!"

148_zpszsooea6e.jpg

And then the hero does and he rides of laughing lol

I saw fire and I knew my favorite part was next!!!

156_zpskmqtidto.jpg

166_zpscmrr5mvq.jpg

FIREEEE! :eek::eek::eek:

178_zps671doaiv.jpg

Putting him out lol

Finally it was time for the big finish :jawdrop::jawdrop:

188_zpsjwkd78p8.jpg

BAM! Pretty darn proud of that picture, just wish it was from the front not the side oh well

189_zpsaezw0vde.jpg

One last picture I'm proud of :cool:

With that, I looked at Josh and said "Let's go before the other 4,998 people realize it's over. I grabbed my bags and we power walked it out of the theater.

We missed everyone else thank god lol.

Remember that foreshadowing I said earlier... well my poor Irish skin couldn't handle being in the sun for 30 minutes and I ended up getting a sun burn on my shoulders and chest barely 4 hours into our trip! Oh well, I survived.

Up next: ASHLEY BECOMES THE STAR!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Wonderful pictures of the show, my son really enjoys that show. Sorry to hear about the sun burn so early into the trip. Following along.
Thank you! I'm still getting use to my camera so I was happy I had so many that I thought were good.

I survived lol. I'm so use to it now, I have SUPER pale skin. Thanks to my dad being 100% Irish and me taking after him.. oh well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom