The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition

tcool

Well, it depends if the first challenge due date is changed. If it isn't, I say that we should definitely start early. If the due date is pushed forward, then I still say that we should do it, but we should still be given more time because of people's finals.
I agree with this.
I also agree with what @RMichael21 suggested

spacemt354

Chili's
Well, it depends if the first challenge due date is changed. If it isn't, I say that we should definitely start early. If the due date is pushed forward, then I still say that we should do it, but we should still be given more time because of people's finals.
What if the due date is pushed up but you are actually given more days to complete the challenge than originally intended?

Edit: The dute date would only be moved up by a day or two in this scenario...(not very much)

RMichael21

Alright, glad to hear some of your thoughts! We took what you said and we created a new schedule that we think benefits everyone:) It comes up soon, though!;)

Attention, all competitors. The Creator Games will now commence this evening, Saturday, April 25th, immediately after the live press release show. Get ready, and we hope to see you all there!
Sounds great! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom