Alice & White Rabbit & Tea Cups today 12:45ish

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
They are going to try to meet Merida for our 9 year old today.

My sister asked, "what can we bring back for them?"

I suggested a video greeting to each girl from a character. So far it's been better than a t-shirt/stuffed animal, they can watch it anytime they want and the best part... it's free!

... I'm STILL waiting for my video. - a smolder greeting from Flynn or a 360* of manliness flex-vid from Gaston. My sister BETTER deliver. ;):hilarious:

Last edited:

seahawk7

They are going to try to meet Merida for our 9 year old today.

My sister asked, "what can we bring back for them?"

I suggested a video greeting to each girl from a character. So far it's been better than a t-shirt/stuffed animal, they can watch it anytime they want and the best part... it's free!

... I'm waiting for my smolder greeting from Flynn or a 360* of manliness flex-vid from Gaston. My sister BETTER deliver. ;):hilarious:
Which Gaston are you hoping for because some are cuter than others.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
@seahawk7 What do you mean, "which one?"

Gaston is like The Highlander...
"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE." ;)

I am sad the friend of "viral Gaston" no longer "hangs out" with him. So fun to watch him - great improv skills and you could see that he loved it.

...but they are ALL hilarious -
What girl doesn't love a bad guy? ;)

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Yep - that's the one I was referring to.. "Viral Gaston" because he had worldwide press and something like 10 million views.

Actually, "Viral Gaston" sounds bad o_O...like he has a STD or something. :hungover:

Maybe I just just call that friend "push up Gaston." :hilarious:

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Update: No Merida greeting for my oldest. I'm sure (well, I think), she'll be ok with not getting a video greeting.

Merida's line was too long and they didn't have a FP. They were at DHS today and leave for the beach tomorrow so she didn't get to it. Oh well. She had fun watching her sister's video from Alice. :)

...oh and as far my vid from Flynn or Gaston... Nada.

I'm not taking it very well. :cry: ;) :hilarious:

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
This just came in last night for our eldest (age 9)... But her Uncle hit the off button too fast. Still, her jaw DROPPED as she said "OH MY GOSH?! HE TALKED!!!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom