Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

meyeet

@englanddg talked about Wookie ages in The Force Awakens thread, quoted below. I've never met a Wookie or studied their life spans so I'm taking his word on it. :D

Also, Chewie ages slower, as do all Wookiees. He's already something like 200 years old in Episodes IV - VI. That would have made him middle aged (Wookiee lifespan is something like 400 - 500 years), and 30 years (which is already confirmed this film is 30 years after RotJ) wouldn't really be that long for him. So, it makes sense.

Goofyernmost

@englanddg talked about Wookie ages in The Force Awakens thread, quoted below. I've never met a Wookie or studied their life spans so I'm taking his word on it.
englanddg said:
Also, Chewie ages slower, as do all Wookiees. He's already something like 200 years old in Episodes IV - VI. That would have made him middle aged (Wookiee lifespan is something like 400 - 500 years), and 30 years (which is already confirmed this film is 30 years after RotJ) wouldn't really be that long for him. So, it makes sense.
So where does one apply to become a Wookie?

Arthur Wellesley

Good eve my lords & ladies. 'Tis Duke of Wellington here with a brief report of trip from the day before this when I journeyed to the distant kingdom of Chattanooga, Tennessee. A few portraits I took with my camera of digital on this steadfast journey to...oh heck with it...I was never any good at speaking Duke anyway. Here are a few photos from Chattanooga yesterday (Monday: 4/20/15).

Walking across a pedestrian bridge overlooking the Tennessee River, and downtown Chattanooga:

Needless to say, the weather was perfect.

Now time to go into the Tennessee Aquarium:

The tropical cove section of the aquarium. It is a cove which is tropical.

In the tropical cove area, they have stingrays, parrots, more stingrays(that you can pet), and other tropical goodness. There is also a large butterfly atrium. Why I didn't take pictures of any of this is beyond me. Perhaps I was having too much fun or simply didn't want to handle an expensive camera shortly after submerging my hand in cold saltwater to pet a stingray. Either way, that's all you get to see of tropical cove. Moving on...

Heading to see the otters...

And an otter appears to be seeing us...

Now on to my favorite section of the Tennessee Aquarium, the river delta area...

...as it is home to my favorite animal.

Lot's of little gators hanging around, wondering what those crazy tourists would taste like with ketchup.

By the way, if your first thought when seeing the river delta area was the bayou scene at the beginning of Disneyland's POTC ride, then you are a bigger Disney nerd than you'll admit.

Apparently I am a Disney nerd, because that scene was what I first thought of. :oops::banghead:

Moving on. Here is a nifty waterfall in another section:

For some reason, that was all I took pictures of while inside the Tennessee Aquarium. But there is so much more to see inside there. Which I did see. But you won't. Because I'm obviously not good at this whole trip/photo report thing. Moving on...

Now back outside the aquarium overlooking the Tennessee River. (If you look closely, you may see a boat going by)

Now the boat has vanished! This is a trick photography stunt I like to call: "Waiting 5 minutes before taking the next picture." Clever, yes? I will pause now so you all may marvel at my genius.

And so ends my Chattanooga photo/trip report from yesterday. I hope you all learned something. I hope you all learned something about yourselves. This is Arthur Wellesley (Duke of Wellington), bidding ye all adieu...until my next post (which will probably be about free dining 3-minutes from now).

Arthur Wellesley

Today's wake-up picture

View attachment 90424
Like my son said: Chewy didn't age a bit! :hilarious:
Apparently wookies age much much slower than humans (by centuries if not longer). At least that's according to the Star Wars saga experts.

But what does puzzle me about the new movie is...why does the badguy (Kylo Ren) wear a hood when his entire head & face is already covered by a helmet? :confused:

Goofyernmost

Wookie Application: Questions 1 & 2
1) Do you hate to lose?
2) Can you pull a man's arms out of their sockets if you do?
OK, so do you have an address? I'm all over it!:)

Apparently wookies age much much slower than humans (by centuries if not longer). At least that's according to the Star Wars saga experts.

But what does puzzle me about the new movie is...why does the badguy (Kylo Ren) wear a hood when his entire head & face is already covered by a helmet? :confused:
He's probably just ugly looking!:in pain::jawdrop:

PUSH

Original Poster
Good eve my lords & ladies. 'Tis Duke of Wellington here with a brief report of trip from the day before this when I journeyed to the distant kingdom of Chattanooga, Tennessee. A few portraits I took with my camera of digital on this steadfast journey to...oh heck with it...I was never any good at speaking Duke anyway. Here are a few photos from Chattanooga yesterday (Monday: 4/20/15).

Walking across a pedestrian bridge overlooking the Tennessee River, and downtown Chattanooga:

Needless to say, the weather was perfect.

Now time to go into the Tennessee Aquarium:

The tropical cove section of the aquarium. It is a cove which is tropical.

In the tropical cove area, they have stingrays, parrots, more stingrays(that you can pet), and other tropical goodness. There is also a large butterfly atrium. Why I didn't take pictures of any of this is beyond me. Perhaps I was having too much fun or simply didn't want to handle an expensive camera shortly after submerging my hand in cold saltwater to pet a stingray. Either way, that's all you get to see of tropical cove. Moving on...

Heading to see the otters...

And an otter appears to be seeing us...

Now on to my favorite section of the Tennessee Aquarium, the river delta area...

...as it is home to my favorite animal.

Lot's of little gators hanging around, wondering what those crazy tourists would taste like with ketchup.

By the way, if your first thought when seeing the river delta area was the bayou scene at the beginning of Disneyland's POTC ride, then you are a bigger Disney nerd than you'll admit.

Apparently I am a Disney nerd, because that scene was what I first thought of. :oops::banghead:

Moving on. Here is a nifty waterfall in another section:

For some reason, that was all I took pictures of while inside the Tennessee Aquarium. But there is so much more to see inside there. Which I did see. But you won't. Because I'm obviously not good at this whole trip/photo report thing. Moving on...

Now back outside the aquarium overlooking the Tennessee River. (If you look closely, you may see a boat going by)

Now the boat has vanished! This is a trick photography stunt I like to call: "Waiting 5 minutes before taking the next picture." Clever, yes? I will pause now so you all may marvel at my genius.

And so ends my Chattanooga photo/trip report from yesterday. I hope you all learned something. I hope you all learned something about yourselves. This is Arthur Wellesley (Duke of Wellington), bidding ye all adieu...until my next post (which will probably be about free dining 3-minutes from now).
Whenever we drive to Florida we pass through Chattanooga. We have never stopped, except one time we might have stayed the night, but it's always looked like a nice place to live.

Arthur Wellesley

so who will watch Fuller House on netflix with Candace Cameron-Bure (“D.J. Tanner”), Jodie Sweetin (“Stephanie Tanner”), Andrea Barber (“Kimmy Gibbler”), and John Stamos, who will not only reprise his role as “Uncle Jesse,” but also produce.
Is this based off of a TV show or something?

Whenever we drive to Florida we pass through Chattanooga. We have never stopped, except one time we might have stayed the night, but it's always looked like a nice place to live.
It's a neat city. I've always enjoyed going there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom