New Courtyard by Marriott on Harbor Blvd.?

KingdomofDreams

Original Poster
Anyone have any info on this new hotel or have you seen first-hand it's construction progress? All I can find is that it's set to open July 2015. We'll be there mid July for a few days and this looks like a great and close alternative to the older properties in that area now.

GiveMeTheMusic

Anyone have any info on this new hotel or have you seen first-hand it's construction progress? All I can find is that it's set to open July 2015. We'll be there mid July for a few days and this looks like a great and close alternative to the older properties in that area now.

If you can get a good price, go for it. Brand new hotels are the best!

pug

In Disneyland?

KingdomofDreams

Original Poster

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
We arrive July 13, but they don't appear to be accepting reservations for that arrival date. Maybe that will change?

KingdomofDreams

Original Poster
We arrive July 13, but they don't appear to be accepting reservations for that arrival date. Maybe that will change?

I don't think they've started taking reservations yet. If you're interested, I'd keep checking their site. The only info I've found says it's opening in July and new reservations will be accepted sometime in April.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I don't think they've started taking reservations yet. If you're interested, I'd keep checking their site. The only info I've found says it's opening in July and new reservations will be accepted sometime in April.

Ahhh, thanks! We're up the road at the Fairfield, but would totally upgrade to a new hotel if it was open!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom