Traveling with 8 adults and 2 children?

grim-grinning_toast

Hi friends!

I'm wondering what advice anyone has for booking a hotel with these kinds of numbers? I've only ever gone to WDW with two other adults, so I'm not sure how to go about booking rooms with this many people. Basically it breaks down like this:
Me and my to-be-husband (2)
My brother and his wife (2)
My sister and her best friend (2)
My cousin, her husband, and their two kids (4)

We've all been to WDW before, but only my fiancé and I have gone 10+ times. Everyone in our family thinks of us as the weirdos who go to Disney all the time. So obviously, I'm planning everything. Even though I hated Art of Animation, I'm thinking one of the family suites would be best. Do any of these suites have conjoined rooms?

Thank you so much!! :)

Mukta

I actually think it will be best if you guys stay at the same resort, but don't have rooms right next to each other. Each family should get some alone time each night without the rest of the group.

If money is an issue, stay value, but when I am trying to win over non-Disney people, I like to stay deluxe. Something like AKL will win them over. Maybe you could rent points?

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

Rent points thru a DVC rental place for a 2 BR villa. That's your best bet. One of those accomodates up to 9 people and you guys can split the cost. It also allows you to have a full washer/dryer which is nice. Several bathrooms, and a full kitchen which comes in handy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom