Disney Dooney Haunted Mansion Letter Carrier Purse

MissM

Original Poster
Not sure if this is allowed, but I've got a brand new with tags HM letter carrier that I need to sell. Unfortunately as much as I love it, I need the money more right now. It's gorgeous and beautiful and I don't want to give it up but...my loss is your gain.

These are sold out in the parks and online for months now. I bought this in Uptown Jewelers in November. It's been stored in my non-smoking home in the climate-controlled closet ever since. (It felt weird to use it at Christmas time so it hasn't been used at all yet. Tags are still attached and everything.)

hm-lc1.png

I've got it on ebay for $275: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161672320141?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

But that's mainly to help cover ebay fees. I'd sell it direct via PayPal for $260 including US shipping. (I'm a business account holder so I can invoice you to pay via credit card if you don't have a PayPal account and/or don't want to use it.)

Anyway, just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone wanted one but missed out on them. They're actively selling on Ebay for between $280-300 so it's a very fair price. I've been told this style has been discontinued and they're not making any more.

Again, sorry if this isn't allowed. Just thought if anyone would want a HM bag it would be my fellow Disney fans. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Gorgeous!

With exchange, shipping, and Duty, that's a $400 bag to me. :(
(Plus, I just bought 2 D&B Disney bags in November, and another in January!)

MissM

Original Poster
Gorgeous!

With exchange, shipping, and Duty, that's a $400 bag to me. :(
(Plus, I just bought 2 D&B Disney bags in November, and another in January!)
Yeah international taxes and fees can be miserable. Thankfully, the item sold yesterday. Lady said it's going to be her birthday gift, so that's a nice gift!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom