ADR at T-Rex or Rain Forest

Doug Means

Original Poster
Hey: thanks for help in advance.

i've had ADR's at these two before and have them again for my next trip in June. On the Disney website its states as advice to arrive 60 minutes before any reservation, but it seam in my weak memory that at these 2 places they won't even take you name until 15 minutes before your reservation time. Is this correct or did i dream that? thanks again for any information you can give.

Doug Means

Original Poster
i would not show up that early either! i'm just trying to get a grip on the timing of it all. when i did this last time as i am this next trip, when we arrive on our first day, we are not doing a park but instead headed down to Downtown Disney(Disney Springs) to look around and kind of shop. last time we walked up to T-rex about 35 min before our time (i think and i guess i was hoping maybe to get in a little earlier) and i believe they told me that they couldn't take my name even though i had a reservation until 15 min before our time. i'm just wondering if that was correct or not or even if anything major has changed over the last 2 years.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I think what it states is to allow a hour travel time to get to your reservation/destination. I might be wrong but if I remember correctly that is what I have read on the reservation information. I am never an hour early much less even on time while at Disney to any reservation!! lol The earliest I would get there is a few minutes prior or right at the time booked. :)

mattdenine

I think what it states is to allow a hour travel time to get to your reservation/destination. I might be wrong but if I remember correctly that is what I have read on the reservation information. I am never an hour early much less even on time while at Disney to any reservation!! lol The earliest I would get there is a few minutes prior or right at the time booked. :)

Yeah that's what it says when I booked all of my ADR's. I think they have had issues with people saying they were late because they were at a different park or different resort.

DizneyPryncess

I think they are referring to those driving in there own cars. My in-laws were just there a few weeks ago, and said it took a while to park with all the construction. They parked them across the street, I believe in a parking garage. So it took them a while to get to the actual restaurant. Because of that, allow extra time. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom