Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I went back and looked and I guess it is a piercing, but it is a very strange looking one and still reminds me of snot. If that's snot what it is... well it could easily pass for that! My how attractive. :cautious:

Arthur Wellesley

@JenniferS you just freaked me out with a long lost like! I'm way too tired to be confused like that!!!
You didn't know that this is officially Long Lost Like Week?

Basically, now thru next Friday, we randomly go find ancient posts by current members and give it a like. Whoever gets the most people questioning why they're receiving old likes by next week wins. So far you're up 1-0.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You didn't know that this is officially Long Lost Like Week?

Basically, now thru next Friday, we randomly go find ancient posts by current members and give it a like. Whoever gets the most people questioning why they're receiving old likes by next week wins. So far you're up 1-0.
I was wondering what was up with the seemingly random likes from 10 year old birthday threads and long dead threads about River Country.

Arthur Wellesley

I think Long Lost Like Week broke the sight's servers.
I was wondering what that about, but I was too bust playing catch-up to read the help forums yet.
I've been trying to check In for about 5 hours and couldn't pull up the sight.
I think the temporary closure had something to do with Chrobry Day. I know several other websites I frequent were also closed for awhile as a "moment of silence", if you will. This was posted earlier today in the help/announcements forum:
On this very date, back in the year 1025, Bolesław Chrobry was crowned in Gniezno, and became the first King of Poland. To honor this historical milestone, we will be shutting down the website for several hours today (4/18/15) so others can pause and reflect. We appreciate your patience, and we will have the website up and running again this afternoon. Thank you! -The WDWmagic team

Edit: I noticed YouTube and Google are both back up & running.

acishere

The new Star Wars trailer has put me in the mood for re-watching the original trilogy. So now I must decide whether to buy them on Blu-ray/digital download or see if my mom's old VCR still works and watch the version without Hayden digitally added to the ending.

I'm pretty sure her VCR hasn't been used in at least 15 years so it might be harder to watch the slightly less altered version.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The new Star Wars trailer has put me in the mood for re-watching the original trilogy. So now I must decide whether to buy them on Blu-ray/digital download or see if my mom's old VCR still works and watch the version without Hayden digitally added to the ending.

I'm pretty sure her VCR hasn't been used in at least 15 years so it might be harder to watch the slightly less altered version.
You might have to get some new gerbils to run in the exercise wheels to get that thing to work.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It's interesting to see the newly-liked 8 or 9 year old posts. Back then I posted mostly in Trip Planning. But that got boring after a while because it's mostly the same questions that kept coming up.

POR or POFQ?
Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?
:rolleyes:
Yeah, so ... POR or POFQ?

I already know Typhoon Lagoon > Blizzard Beach.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom