Guillermo's Haunted Mansion BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Looks good, but I do hope the movie will reflect the Mansion's genteel Victorian creepiness, and remember that the Mansion has a sense of humor.
I am sure the dark punny humor shall be in the film in spades! All in all this is the movie the mansion deserved, so now the 2003 film looks like a dark distant memory.

Matt_Black

I am sure the dark punny humor shall be in the film in spades! All in all this is the movie the mansion deserved, so now the 2003 film looks like a dark distant memory.

I actually think the 2003 film would have been a decent movie had they not put Eddie Murphy in it. The actual plot of the film itself ain't bad. And hey, any Disney film that ends with the villain being literally dragged to Hell is pretty awesome in my book.

champdisney

I don't know how I feel about Ryan Gosling being involved, not really a fan... at all. I personally would've gone with Tom Hardy to star... Hardy as Master Gracey = GOLD!

Tony Perkis

They wouldn't cast unless it was happening. The deal is sealed.
The Uncharted film was supposed to start filming years ago, starring Mark Wahlberg and directed by David O. Russell.

It still hasn't happened.

And as an Uncharted fan, thank god. Point being, until the cameras begin rolling, nothing is guaranteed.

Sped2424

Original Poster
The Uncharted film was supposed to start filming years ago, starring Mark Wahlberg and directed by David O. Russell.

It still hasn't happened.

And as an Uncharted fan, thank god. Point being, until the cameras begin rolling, nothing is guaranteed.
Yeah but this film came out of a long dev to cast to me signals the moving forward of the project. I am pretty sure it's a done deal.

Tony Perkis

Yeah but this film came out of a long dev to cast to me signals the moving forward of the project. I am pretty sure it's a done deal.
Just read del Toro is signed to direct. That's a better sign, I only last saw he was signed to produce.

Still waiting until filming starts before getting too excited. He was to direct the Hobbit films until he didn't.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Just read del Toro is signed to direct. That's a better sign, I only last saw he was signed to produce.

Still waiting until filming starts before getting too excited. He was to direct the Hobbit films until he didn't.
He is plagued with too many project itus. Unless a shiner new toy is presented this film should be safe lol

Launchpad McQuack

They wouldn't cast unless it was happening. The deal is sealed.

I submit Justice League: Mortal as a counterpoint. They had that movie cast, with costume fittings and everyone flown out to Australia... Then the writers' strike happened. I know it's a completely different situation, but things happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom