The Force Awakens

Arthur Wellesley

The more I watch the trailers, the more I am gonna stand by my hunch that Finn will be this new trilogy's "Han Solo", if you will. Reluctant at first to get too strong with the good side...but eventually join & kick some major butt for the new rebel alliance.
At first I speculated he could be the new trilogy's "Luke", but the more we see...it looks like he may not use the Force as his power, but rather fighting & flying skills like Solo in Ep 4-6.
Rey looks to be the one who will eventually use the Force and become a Jedi knight in time.

Of course, I could be way off-base on all of this...but that's the fun part of guessing at this point. It'll be fun to see what unfolds.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The more I watch the trailers, the more I am gonna stand by my hunch that Finn will be this new trilogy's "Han Solo", if you will. Reluctant at first to get too strong with the good side...but eventually join & kick some major butt for the new rebel alliance.
At first I speculated he could be the new trilogy's "Luke", but the more we see...it looks like he may not use the Force as his power, but rather fighting & flying skills like Solo in Ep 4-6.
Rey looks to be the one who will eventually use the Force and become a Jedi knight in time.

Of course, I could be way off-base on all of this...but that's the fun part of guessing at this point. It'll be fun to see what unfolds.
It would be fitting, as Han was once in the Imperial Navy. :p

tribbleorlfl

I don't want to delve too far into spoiler territory, but it appears as if the Han archetype is actually going to be split between Finn and Poe, with Finn being the reluctant hero and Poe being the hot shot flyboy. Regarding whether Finn is force-sensitive or not, let's just say there is leaked concept that will clue you in one way or the other. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom