Help please! Looking for Big Hero 6 merch at Disney World

Cody-Wolf148

Original Poster
I'm going to Walt Disney World in Florida in 2 weeks for my birthday and i would love to get some Big Hero 6 merch while i'm there since its my favorite Disney movie. Unfortunantly were only staying for 2 days which means i don't have a lot of time to go BH6 merch hunting so if anybody could tell me the best places in any part of the park to get BH6 merch it would help me greatly and save lots of time in my short vacation c: i'm looking for the Fred plush,Action figures and the Tsum Tsums (when they get released) in particular but any info about any merch is welcome.
Also off topic about BH6 i would like to know where i can find a Stitch plush as well ^.^
Thanks for the help!

buttercup14

There we a BH6 merch cart in the animation courtyard (outside art of animation) in Hollywood studios when we were there in February, they had some action figures, not sure if it would still be there. I think I also saw some in world of Disney store at down town, but I'm not sure about that

NMBC1993

Hey there, Cody-Wolf148. I'm not sure how relevant this news will be to you, but the last time I was in the Magic Kingdom (February of this year), I saw a large display of BH6 merchandise inside Merchant of Venus. The Baymax plushes caught my eye because I had not seen any others around the parks. So I walked inside and saw several other items as well (plus there is a large variety of Stitch merch including plush, so that might help knock out several key items at once).

That would be my recommendation. Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom