WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

stuart

I don't think I sent that one in actually, there was more 'action' as it were in the others I sent.

I quite liked these two as well

DSC_8943-X2.jpg

DSC_4570-X2.jpg

PhotoDave219

I don't think I sent that one in actually, there was more 'action' as it were in the others I sent.

I quite liked these two as well

DSC_8943-X2.jpg

DSC_4570-X2.jpg

Spot news generally goes two ways. Emotion/action (getting there when there's still fire) and artsy as hell. When the former happens, its good photographically. When you get the call after it happened, gotta just get artsy and try and tell the tale. I cant tell you how many times I yelled at an editor for not calling me when it happened but hours after the fact.

Gotta tell the story but gotta find a picture that will carry a section front too. Keep at it. Think of these things like a crime scene - you want photos of the same things the police want.

fractal

Dig the flare. Just a question/thought/suggestion. What does that look like if you put the camera on the ground by that puddle and get that sweet reflection?

thanks for the feedback. I took this with a 3 stop ND filter and wasn't sure what I was going to get, but I like how the sun hit the ice. When I saw the file there were some parts of the shot I loved and others I wasn't too sure of, which is why I posted it here to see if I would get any reaction. You idea of a lower shot sounds good - but it will have to wait until next winter.

PhotoDave219

thanks for the feedback. I took this with a 3 stop ND filter and wasn't sure what I was going to get, but I like how the sun hit the ice. When I saw the file there were some parts of the shot I loved and others I wasn't too sure of, which is why I posted it here to see if I would get any reaction. You idea of a lower shot sounds good - but it will have to wait until next winter.

Oh I dig it, I like playing with ND filters. Allows you to stop the lens down and get that nice bladed flare effect on the sun.

The craziest I ever saw? Matt Stroshane, when he was with Getty (He's now with Yellow shoes at WDW) he stacked about 10 stops worth during a daytime shuttle launch. 30 second exposure.

Me, I'm always looking at puddles for reflections. Just one of the (many) quirks I have.

sporadic

Oh I dig it, I like playing with ND filters. Allows you to stop the lens down and get that nice bladed flare effect on the sun.

The craziest I ever saw? Matt Stroshane, when he was with Getty (He's now with Yellow shoes at WDW) he stacked about 10 stops worth during a daytime shuttle launch. 30 second exposure.

Me, I'm always looking at puddles for reflections. Just one of the (many) quirks I have.
You intrigued me, so I googled it - http://mattstroshane.photoshelter.com/#!/index/G00001qXts1Igmpk/I0000q1n1h2fzS3Y. Pretty cool shot indeed. He has some amazing images with NASA!

PhotoDave219

Curious if I can embed from Instagram yet.....

edit: NOOOOOOOOPE. Gotta find the source photo instead.....

https://instagram.com/p/1Z18C6slrP/

11117081_721388131305832_448086422_n.jpg

Had to photograph some hunt country horse races, Framed them through some flowers on someone's table. Wish i had used the 200 instead of the 85. Not as compressed as I would like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom