Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I would give it a few episodes (like at whatever point Crazy Eyes interrupts your binge watching and tells you to read a book. ) to get into it. It really is a clever show. The Netflix only season disappointed me though.
I'm three episodes in and it's growing on me, but it just doesn't have the same plot or cast chemistry that comedies like Friends and Parks and Rec have. At least not yet. HIMYM also had a pretty good cast chemistry, despite its storylines getting weaker by the season.

acishere

I haven't. I wanted to do a shorter series this time since I just did 10 seasons of Friends. Arrested Development is only 4 seasons long. I was going to do 30 Rock, but I believe that was 7 seasons.
30 Rock is worth watching if you liked Tina Fey on SNL and the Globes. Whenever you get to 30 Rock I recommend watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt after. It is Tina's new show (she created it but doesn't star in it.) Plus I'm pretty sure Amy Poehler plays a robot one episode.

PUSH

Original Poster
30 Rock is worth watching if you liked Tina Fey on SNL and the Globes. Whenever you get to 30 Rock I recommend watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt after. It is Tina's new show (she created it but doesn't star in it.) Plus I'm pretty sure Amy Poehler plays a robot one episode.
30 Rock will probably be my next series unless I find something else I really want to watch. I was going to do House of Cards, but I can only do dramas like that every so often. Sometimes they're tough to get through. I went through a few weeks where I didn't even want to watch BB.

acishere

30 Rock will probably be my next series unless I find something else I really want to watch. I was going to do House of Cards, but I can only do dramas like that every so often. Sometimes they're tough to get through. I went through a few weeks where I didn't even want to watch BB.
If you love football stories and want a new drama to binge I'd suggest Friday Night Lights. You're going to need a box of tissues though because Coach Taylor's speeches will make you teary eyed.

PUSH

Original Poster
If you love football stories and want a new drama to binge I'd suggest Friday Night Lights. You're going to need a box of tissues though because Coach Taylor's speeches will make you teary eyed.
I watched the first episode of that once and it didn't seem like it was my type of thing.

NYwdwfan

Fun story: Last night a few minutes before 1am Dominos knocked on my door. Either they were casing properties to see if they were occupied or someone with the munchies on my street screwed up their address number when they ordered. Either way I am grouchy today for my sleep being disturbed.

Either is plausible.

Goofyernmost

Murphy Brown is a good one as is Night Court! I could watch those reruns over and over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom