New characters at MK

fantasmicsyd

Original Poster
At MK today I noticed two brightly colored flower characters meeting in the new hub area. I know Disney movies very well and I've never seen these characters in a movie before. Made me wonder why Disney chooses to pay to produce these costumes along with everything else all for two random characters nobody's ever heard of but refuses to let the princes meet alongside the princesses or Wendy meet with Peter. Anybody know who these characters are or why they're here?

Bolt

At MK today I noticed two brightly colored flower characters meeting in the new hub area. I know Disney movies very well and I've never seen these characters in a movie before. Made me wonder why Disney chooses to pay to produce these costumes along with everything else all for two random characters nobody's ever heard of but refuses to let the princes meet alongside the princesses or Wendy meet with Peter. Anybody know who these characters are or why they're here?
Fantasia flowers, maybe?

Bolt

image.jpg

asianway

Those aren't new costumes they have appeared in the Easter preparade

Nmoody1

I'm all for atmosphere entertainment parade dancers are a start...but why not a couple of bunnies? Thumper and Rabbit maybe?

because Disneyland get bunnies... and AP events and new entertainment.

Orlando gets fake grass and not much new... its ok though, the tourists keep coming and the money keeps coming in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom