Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Should I just assume both my classes today are actually cancelled, and it's just a cruel April Fool's Day joke? Same for the homework?

PUSH

Original Poster
They just want you to drive (your car) to campus first.
9a036250d43a895c3a9911de04c9c4dcb63f0b8fdb99b460fbae92cae939301d.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
It's a high of 72 here today. I haven't been outside yet today, so I'm not sure if it's a prank or not by the Weather Channel.

Arthur Wellesley

What's yours is mine. What's mine is mine. Even if I use your money to pay for it. MINE!!
Please tell me this is just a joke, and you don't honestly think this way. If this is for real, then I pity you and the way you are being raised. I don't know how old you are, nor is it any of my business. But when you are an adult, you will realize that life does not owe you anything. You earn what you get. If something you have belongs to someone else, and they are letting you use it as a privilege...have feelings of gratitude, not entitlement.

Sorry if I come across as preachy. I'd just hate to see you go through life thinking the world owes you one thing after another. You don't want to wind up like that spoiled brat girl from the Willy Wonka movie.

NYwdwfan

Please tell me this is just a joke, and you don't honestly think this way. If this is for real, then I pity you and the way you are being raised. I don't know how old you are, nor is it any of my business. But when you are an adult, you will realize that life does not owe you anything. You earn what you get. If something you have belongs to someone else, and they are letting you use it as a privilege...have feelings of gratitude, not entitlement.

Sorry if I come across as preachy. I'd just hate to see you go through life thinking the world owes you one thing after another. You don't want to wind up like that spoiled brat girl from the Willy Wonka movie.

I want an Oompa Loompa NOW daddy!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom