Best quick service & snacks at Epcot?

GrimGrinningGhost15

Quick Service: We LOVE sunshine seasons. DH can get grilled salmon, green beans and crème brule & I can get my beloved chicken Caesar salad & chocolate cake. It really has a little of everything, so everyone in your group can find something! You can kind of see the salmon in this picture but I was all about my salad yum!!

IMG_1844.jpg

Snack: We found a jalepeno & cheese stuffed soft pretzel in "America" on our last trip. DH also really like the choco cannoli in Italy, also goes well with a cold glass of Sambuca & champagne. DH loves the Sambuca, it taste like awful black licorice and I cannot stand it. No picture of the cannoli however, that did not last long around my big bearded Italian DH haha!

Disney4family

The fish & chips are awesome at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop, but we usually have them for a table-service lunch outside at the Rose & Crown with a nice pint of Harp.

We enjoy Sommerfest at Germany for a nice counter-service meal. Great bratwurst, roll, dessert & beer. You can also get a regular frankfurter, a currywurst (Spicy! I had them when I studied in Berlin) or baked mac & cheese.
There's cold potato salad or paprika chips. Apple Strudel or black forest cake. Beer, wine and shots.

Liberty Inn has a new menu. We haven't tried it yet but it looks good.

We've had good food at the Electric Umbrella in Future World and enjoyed the music being piped in. It's quieter upstairs, but exciting to see the world go by and the store windows of MouseGear downstairs.

A "Super Orange" grand marnier orange slushie is an interesting lunch :hilarious:...You could always add something yummy from France's new Boulangerie inside. They have soups, sandwiches, pastries, and other non-calorie Disney stuff.

Check out the menus and reviews on www.allearsnet.com to see what floats your boat. They even have pictures. If the food item is blue, click on it and you can see it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
For future world Sunshine seasons is great, and there's something for everyone!!!!!!! In WS it's Tangerine café, and some of the platters are big enough to share. BTW I won't share my veggie platter. It's too good to let even one bite go elsewhere!

Otterhead

The fish & chips can easily feed two people -- it's a generous portion and makes a great quick lunch, and there's always somewhere to sit in the UK area.

The Tangierine Cafe is a terrific quick service stop. I actually prefer the food there to Restaurant Marrakesh.

Freshly-made paprika chips in Germany or a currywurst make a great snack. One of the more generous QS spots is Kringla Bakeri in Norway -- if you're on the dining plan, you get any sandwich, any pastry, and any drink, and some of those pastries are huge!

Courtney6682

Idk how on earth people on here say the fish and chips can easily feed two people. The portion is let alone enough for one. However, fish and chips is easily the best snack in epcot. I would not consider it a meal at all. A meal, the wraps in Morocco are amazing.

Right lol...besides the fish and chips are so good that I would never share;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
The fish & chips can easily feed two people -- it's a generous portion and makes a great quick lunch, and there's always somewhere to sit in the UK area.

The Tangierine Cafe is a terrific quick service stop. I actually prefer the food there to Restaurant Marrakesh.

Freshly-made paprika chips in Germany or a currywurst make a great snack. One of the more generous QS spots is Kringla Bakeri in Norway -- if you're on the dining plan, you get any sandwich, any pastry, and any drink, and some of those pastries are huge!
Can't agree more about TC!!!!!!!! One trip many years ago we ate at TC for lunch and it was so good we booked Marrakesh for later in the trip. Needless to say if we're doing Marrakesh for a meal we do it before TC.

WDW74

A Jameson and coffee from the kiosk tween England and Canada with a "cronut" fro the Refreshment Port makes for a delightful AM snack !

SAV

Another vote for Sunshine Season's for Quick Service.

Liked the Pretzel in Germany and the Funnel Cake in America and the pastries in France and...There are so many snacks at Epcot it's crazy.

Occasional Guest

I steal the kids snack credits and go by myself to Boulangerie Patisserie in France. I then spend time in a sugar coma staring blankly into the little fountain. :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom