Disneyland tickets?

pixeemom

Original Poster
quick stupid question
but the prices of the tickets on the disney website are they the same prices at the gate??
i see they are having a promo Just $79 Per Day for a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket!
if you purchase before 12/31/15

Eric The Disnerd

(Read caps if you don't care lol) Do you have AAA? They usually have pretty good deals! And yeah, all Disney ticket prices are the same at the gate. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE NO PROMOTIONS AT THE GATE! IT IS PURELY THE SET PRICE!

pixeemom

Original Poster
(Read caps if you don't care lol) Do you have AAA? They usually have pretty good deals! And yeah, all Disney ticket prices are the same at the gate. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE NO PROMOTIONS AT THE GATE! IT IS PURELY THE SET PRICE!
Yes I just renewed my AAA membership, problem is I am leaving tomorrow now and I won't get them in time, not sure if they have a print at home type ticket, I will go look, thank you

pixeemom

Original Poster
I just looked on AAA and I only see Disney world not Disneyland :(

JillC LI

Are they reliable? We usually never buy anything third party unless they are direct associated with the event.

Thank you, as below poster asked, how reliable are they?

I wondered the same thing when we were going to DLR for the first time last May, but several people on this board said they were legit, and I searched the internet too for reviews, and they seemed to be on the up and up so I took a chance. They email you vouchers for each day which you present at the gate for entry. The CM at the gate will take them and hand you tickets which you use for the day. It took no more than a minute. We did NOT have to go to the ticket booth first - we went straight to the gates, and were among the first on line each morning and the first to get in.

I had AAA too, and the way.com price was slightly less than the AAA price. If we had stayed even longer, the difference in discount would have been even greater.

Sparky359621

Yes I just renewed my AAA membership, problem is I am leaving tomorrow now and I won't get them in time, not sure if they have a print at home type ticket, I will go look, thank you
You can stop at any AAA office and buy tickets there. There is a AAA office not far away.

Eric The Disnerd

Go there today and buy the tickets. For me they print them out then and there. I especially like using AAA because instead of getting those cheap paper tickets, you get a pretty cool card, like a hotel key. I also believe if you buy a three day pass, you get a magic morning!

ght

I would check several different vendors. The ones I would look at are GetAwayToday, way.com, Orbitz and Cheaptickets (which is owned by Orbitz). The reason is some places have better prices depending on the number of days you go (i.e. Orbitz may have the best price for 4 day hoppers, but way.com may have the best price for 5 day). They all have magic mornings with a 3 day (or more) ticket. I have used GetAwayToday and Cheaptickets and they both worked great. One good thing about both Orbitz and Cheaptickets is if you go through ebates.com you can get some cash back. GetAwayToday is nice because you can also get hotel discounts, though I have found I can get better deals getting tickets and the hotel separately, it just requires more research and work. I know people who have used way.com and they have had luck with them as well. I also know someone who upgraded her way.com ticket at the park and only paid the difference based on the Disneyland price, not the way.com price. I would never go through Disney directly, unless the had a remarkable deal going the beat the others. If you a set on going through Disney, if you have a target Red Card you can buy Disney gift cards with a 5% discount (Sam's Club also has gift cards at close to 5% off) and use those to purchase your tickets at the park (you can use them over the phone as well, but they limit you to 3 cards).

ght

One thing I forgot, is that GetAwayToday has 2 other advantages:

1) You can purchase trip protection for $60 so if you have to cancel for any reason (up to 72 hours before the trip) you can get your money back. I believe you can cancel even without the plan, but it can cost you a lot more.

2) They have a layaway plans so if you are going later in the year but don't want to pay now you can make payments each month until your trip.

Eric The Disnerd

One thing I forgot, is that GetAwayToday has 2 other advantages:

1) You can purchase trip protection for $60 so if you have to cancel for any reason (up to 72 hours before the trip) you can get your money back. I believe you can cancel even without the plan, but it can cost you a lot more.

2) They have a layaway plans so if you are going later in the year but don't want to pay now you can make payments each month until your trip.
The problem with layaway is that they probably want their interest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom