The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

RMichael21

Original Poster
By the way, when I say this:

"Losers, after 100 days, your time on The Sole Imagineer will have come to an end and your chance of winning this game will be zero."

I mean that it'll be 100 days when it's the due date. I find it very amazing how the due date of the final challenge is the 100th day of this competition. ;):inlove:

TheOriginalTiki

@RMichael21 just curious when we get down to the final three will there be one last project for the finalists to complete, or will it then turn to the jury vote automatically? Just wondering because I honestly like the idea of NOT having a project for the final three people in the game and instead just letting their resumes throughout the game speak for themselves.

Also I was kind of wondering what the jury process was going to be like. I assume much like the show each of us will ask a question and get to comment on their individual games, but will all this be public or will it be held in a PM?

RMichael21

Original Poster
@RMichael21 just curious when we get down to the final three will there be one last project for the finalists to complete, or will it then turn to the jury vote automatically? Just wondering because I honestly like the idea of NOT having a project for the final three people in the game and instead just letting their resumes throughout the game speak for themselves.

Also I was kind of wondering what the jury process was going to be like. I assume much like the show each of us will ask a question and get to comment on their individual games, but will all this be public or will it be held in a PM?
I'm still deciding on that. That's one of the reasons why I did a long challenge, so that I could have time to think. ;):p

DinoInstitute

I have a question about it also, though it's pretty irrelevant :p Will the final tribal council be apart of Episode 10 in one big "finale episode"? I don't know why I ask honestly:p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
How I feel about some projects when the deadline starts to loom...

We've all been there! <grin>

aE1VDMK_460s.jpg

Matt7187

Filet mignon and maple creme brulee.
Yeap. Add the Cheddar Cheese Soup appetizer, and you have made one of my favorite meals on property.
Ok, here is my sorta review...
Only app was the Le Cellier Poutine, and it was amazing. I have no clue how it hasn't caught on in America yet, considering it is putting a lot of food on top of French fries. :p I didn't get the cheddar cheese soup because I didn't see that until now, but I will next time. Btw, the bread selection is amazing (pretzels, yummm), but it was sort of bittersweet. My sister has Celiac Disease, which therefore means she can't eat any gluten at all, and here can be no cross contamination, which was the main reason we went to Le Cellier, because my family's former favorite Via Napoli doesn't have any gluten free pizza, and they can't guarantee no cross contamination. Anyways, the chef came out to our table, explained everything that she could get, and took her order and personally brought out her food, which we appreciated a lot, so if you're reading chef from Peru that I forget the name of, I applaud you.

Getting past my little side story, I did get the filet, and it was one of the best I have ever had. My dad got the rib eye, and it was pretty good too. Unfortunately, after all of the pretzels, poutine, and filet, I had no room for the maple creme brûlée, but it sounded delicious and I will also get that next time.

Le Cellier is now my favorite restaurant in WDW, with BOG pretty close and Brown Derby a little whiles away.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ok, here is my sorta review...
Only app was the Le Cellier Poutine, and it was amazing. I have no clue how it hasn't caught on in America yet, considering it is putting a lot of food on top of French fries. :p I didn't get the cheddar cheese soup because I didn't see that until now, but I will next time. Btw, the bread selection is amazing (pretzels, yummm), but it was sort of bittersweet. My sister has Celiac Disease, which therefore means she can't eat any gluten at all, and here can be no cross contamination, which was the main reason we went to Le Cellier, because my family's former favorite Via Napoli doesn't have any gluten free pizza, and they can't guarantee no cross contamination. Anyways, the chef came out to our table, explained everything that she could get, and took her order and personally brought out her food, which we appreciated a lot, so if you're reading chef from Peru that I forget the name of, I applaud you.

Getting past my little side story, I did get the filet, and it was one of the best I have ever had. My dad got the rib eye, and it was pretty good too. Unfortunately, after all of the pretzels, poutine, and filet, I had no room for the maple creme brûlée, but it sounded delicious and I will also get that next time.

Le Cellier is now my favorite restaurant in WDW, with BOG pretty close and Brown Derby a little whiles away.
Jikos is better than Le Cellier, and Yachtsman is likewise pretty darned good for steak.

Other than that, Shulas gets high marks, but I've never eaten there as they don't take the dining plan.

Le Cellier is in my top 5 though. <grin>

Matt7187

Jikos is better than Le Cellier, and Yachtsman is likewise pretty darned good for steak.

Other than that, Shulas gets high marks, but I've never eaten there as they don't take the dining plan.

Le Cellier is in my top 5 though. <grin>
Usually my family just eats in park, so I haven't been to those except I believe Jikos for breakfast once

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Usually my family just eats in park, so I haven't been to those except I believe Jikos for breakfast once
I don't think Jiko's does breakfast...you might be thinking of Boma or Saana.

Regardless, if you ever get a chance to check it out, I can't recommend it more. I skipped it for years until someone recommended it to me, and I read about it in their trip report, and it is hands down some of the best food I've ever had in my life (and I've eaten at a lot of fancy places over the years). Not my top meal ever, but easily top ten, and certainly the best at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom