Resort Bars / Lounges Specialties!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
DAK Lodge has something like four or five African beers and a whole slew of South African wines.

If anyone knows of any location specific beers please add them on, I believe they had some at the Territory Lounge last time I was there.

Looks like I may have to add or make a list of beers! This is going to take a little work...

I would do wine but that would be a long thread :eek:

BuddyThomas

Boardwalk Resort

__Belle Vue Room__

Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
the Shadow
Sriracha Bloody Mary

__Boardwalk Joe's__

Frozen Margarita's - BoardWalk, Grapefruit, Mango, Pineapple, Strawberry

Over Ice Margarita's - Caramel Apple, Grand, Petron, Superfruit, Wildberry

(Menu and flavors change often)
You are making me very thirsty!

;)

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster

jakeman

Update: I started to make a list of beers and where to find them around WDW but after doing some research I have found that there are Fan sites, Forums, and other formats already available on the net so anything I could create would pail in comparison.

If you are interested in a thorough list you may want to try: http://beersandears.net/wdw-beer-list/

Beersandears has an invaluable Iphone app !
Just a quick caveat to an otherwise wonderful app.

They don't necessarily update it quickly when the restaurant/bar switches. It's a minor quibble but we've gone to 2 or 3 bars at this point and have been told they haven't carried a beer we were looking for in a few months.

Still those small misfires are outweighed by the general helpfulness of the app.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
The more I read your list, the more I appreciate all the work..great job. I will have to add some of these into my "must do" list on the next trip

Thank you I was glad to make it! Though I think I will have more work ahead as things change and new drinks are created.

LOl! ;) I'm glad you like the list

Just a quick caveat to an otherwise wonderful app.

They don't necessarily update it quickly when the restaurant/bar switches. It's a minor quibble but we've gone to 2 or 3 bars at this point and have been told they haven't carried a beer we were looking for in a few months.

Still those small misfires are outweighed by the general helpfulness of the app.

Thank you for the tip! Do you or does anyone know of another site that is more up to date?

jakeman

Thank you I was glad to make it! Though I think I will have more work ahead as things change and new drinks are created.

LOl! ;) I'm glad you like the list

Thank you for the tip! Do you or does anyone know of another site that is more up to date?
No I don't but my quibbles are minor enough that we still use it.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
All Star Sports

__Grandstand Spirits__(updated)

Avalanche
Black Diamond Margarita
Cross Country Colada
The Halfpipe
Red Diamond Margarita

(Resort wide menu offered)

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
art of ANIMATION

__ Drop Off Bar__ (updated)

Big Blue Ocean
Churro Horchata Milkshake (limited offering May 2021)
Clownfish
Fish Tank (new)
Frozen Rum and Coke
Hammerhead
Paradise Punch
Poolside Plunge

Last edited:
Not sure it would qualify as a specialty cocktail per se but the Yachtsman Steakhouse, Crews Cup Lounge and the Ale and Compass at YC all serve a Habanero Margarita.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom