Trader's Sam's Grog Grotto 21 and over after 8pm

PhotoDave219

This thread will get out of hands within 18 hours.

However, I agree that children should not be taking up seats of other patrons inside alcoholic establishments or bars. And that should go property-wide.

In short, I dont drink in their day-care center. Dont bring your kids to mine.

We were first in line Sunday for the soft opening. 4 adults, and infant and toddler. We sat right next to the entrance to the back-of-the-house and things went well. My friends laughed and said that the kids as well as the adults would be asleep by 8pm.

In addition, it was a wonderful experience, and as locals, we intend to split our time between the Mai Kai and TS proportionately.

The Tuna

I don't see anything wrong with the policy at all. probably tougher to implement in the parks, but at a bar only establishment this makes perfect sense.

ItlngrlBella

So is this an immediate policy change or something they roll out later this year? I'm hoping it will be in place by the summer, when we visit the area on family business. So far this is the only place (fun) we plan to visit. We are really looking forward to get away one night to relax and have a few here.

Baby's/kids in a bar?

I see it a lot here in Wisconsin - even late at night. This is usually my reaction:

Last edited:

Jon81uk

So is this an immediate policy change or something they roll out later this year? I'm hoping it will be in place by the summer, when we visit the area on family business. So far this is the only place (fun) we planned to visit. We are really looking forward to get away one night to relax and have a few here.

Baby's/kids in a bar?

I see it a lot here in Wisconsin - even late at night. This is usually my reaction:

Not a policy change, as Trader Sams is brand new. So the policy is in place from opening day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom