Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

Dwarful

This thread is a great example of why many people think the Disney Dining experience has been degraded over time. We always blamed the DDP, but maybe it's down to the guests? If is thread is any indication, people don't want authentic food, they want waffles.

Well, I don't want waffles but the menu I saw was french toast sticks on the adult menu...maybe that was an error? I don't know...but either way, if the pastries are like the pastries that were offered at Sci-Fi for the Star Wars breakfast...nothing to write home about. We did that high priced bfast for the Star Wars experience on my husbands birthday. This is still quick service so I have quick service expectations...but I would love to go back to the breakfasts before Tony's became Tony's. I might be willing to do it just for the early entry to the back section of the park on a short trip. I

dreamfinder

Is it difficult to get to MK for an 8:10am reservation if the park doesn't open till 9? Think buses will be running in time for me to get there? Staying on site, no car.

Despite what the CM at the front desk may tell you about buses starting to run 1 hour before park open, they actually start running about 6:30 in the AM. To cover 7AM ressies at places like Chef Mickeys as well as the tours that start that early. They may not be as frequent as during normal hours, but they are running. And to the doubting Thomases, yes I have personally seen buses for all 4 parks out and about at that time while on early morning runs.

prmatz

Can someone tell me how the ordering worked? Is it linked to Magic Bands? Or could anyone order off the kid menu if that's what they preferred?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Can someone tell me how the ordering worked? Is it linked to Magic Bands? Or could anyone order off the kid menu if that's what they preferred?
You can order anything, once at the kiosk you can basically order any items and in any quantity, although each is charged at either $19.99 or $11.99.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Great overview - looking forward to my experience more now. I made two 8ams for my May trip - how long should I estimate the meal will take at a leisurely pace? Starting to think I could have got away with an 830 ADR and still had an empty park + time to eat and make ride openings at 9.
Food arrives quickly, and in a hurry, you could easily do it in 30 minutes.

prmatz

You can order anything, once at the kiosk you can basically order any items and in any quantity, although each is charged at either $19.99 or $11.99.

Thank you kindly for the response. Do you pay up front while ordering? Or do they bring a check with your meal? Pay the servers or when you exit? Appreciate your input very much!

dreamfinder

Thank you kindly for the response. Do you pay up front while ordering? Or do they bring a check with your meal? Pay the servers or when you exit? Appreciate your input very much!

It's still a CS model despite them bringing your food to you, so you pay when ordering.

JohnD

Okay, I mulled it over and cancelled. Too many other ADRs. Could have done lunch anyway at BOG but opted for LTT. Also keeping my rearranged schedule with the first FP+ beginning at 10:45am. Allows for Steam Train Tour beginning at 7:30 (three hours until 10:30), should I choose to do it.

Mulled over again. 9:05 ADR is gone so I got one for 8:40am. I'll hold this one this time unless I bite the bullet and decide on the Steam Train Tour at 7:30 at which point I won't need it.

DanStat

We've got an 8:45 ADR and I'm looking forward to trying breakfast here. Dinner was not my favorite; I hope they change up the menu soon. Lunch is a better value here, I believe. I'm trying to decide what to order...that croissant donut is calling my name.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just wondering but since my husband and I are not heavy eaters in the morning, would they just let you share a plate rather than buying 2 adult plates?
Yep I don't see why not. Once you are at the kiosk you can order whatever you want. I don't believe it forces you to buy a certain number.

3BratsToDisney

So a question, our 14 and 12 year old can they order breakfast from the kid menu and would they be charged as adults or kids price? they are two picky eaters and tend to always want what is on the kids menus. we may even have one adult in our party that would order from the kids menu as well

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So a question, our 14 and 12 year old can they order breakfast from the kid menu and would they be charged as adults or kids price? they are two picky eaters and tend to always want what is on the kids menus. we may even have one adult in our party that would order from the kids menu as well
When you get to the kiosk you can order whatever you want, so you could do a kids meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom