Options from oversea's?

buttercup14

Original Poster
Hi,
Just a question about getting work with Disney from oversea's. I'm from Australia and very interested in working for Disney, from what I can gather it seems my options and opportunities are limited, just wanted to see if anyone knew of anything I'd missed. I'm 22, not currently studying, 2-3 years of experience working with kids as an entertainer (character and suit work, face painting, balloon twisting), and 3 years experience as a circus performer, some singing ability. I really don't have experience with anything outside of entertainment.

I know the cruise line accepts application from Australia, and I know to keep an eye on the auditions website, and that Hong Kong DL sometimes auditions here (though I unfortunately don't really think I look like any of the face characters they tend to audition for), is there anything else I've missed or any other option?

wdrive

As far as WDW goes, there's not really anything you can do without becoming a student.

Tokyo Disneyland also auditions in Australia and I think they audition for singers and dancers in Australia, not just face characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom