Fastpass+ back to Four Choices

rct247

The 4th FL is a surprise FL like they used to do with the paper version. Each park has a few attractions you can get a surprise FL for now for peak periods. The trick is that you can probably modify them to something you might want vs whatever they give you.

rodserling27

I wonder if they are testing this to see if FP+ lines can handle it. Will be interesting. Hopefully in a few years, we will have a brand new DHS if all the rumors are true. Then we won't have FP+ issues with tiering anymore! :)

muteki

Seems counter-intuitive to give out more FPs if more people are there. One would think less would be available.

KLinder7

I booked last year when there was a glitch. Was so nice to get a FP for Soarin' and Test Track. On separate note, they really need to allow you to get the 4th fast pass through the app. I hated waiting in line a few weeks ago, while others were inputting their first 3 FPs. Once I got to the kiosk, I was done in under a minute unlike most people.

EvilQueen-T

The 4th FL is a surprise FL like they used to do with the paper version. Each park has a few attractions you can get a surprise FL for now for peak periods. The trick is that you can probably modify them to something you might want vs whatever they give you.

We stayed from the 21st through the 29th and for us the only day it turned up was the last day ...but it was those last two days the parks went from normal busy to really getting packed so that's probably it. They'd automatically popped in the little mermaid so I just changed it to one for space mountain. Under the old paper system we were able to utilize 6-8 per day so 4 feels a little better for families like mine...still not back to what I really liked but for us a move in the right direction just wish it would stay that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom