EMH and transportation....

gooftroop5

Trying to finalize our plans for our upcoming summer trip. For morning and evening EMH what time does transportation begin and end for the MK resorts? We've never stayed at an MK resort so I have no clue about transportation. I know the monorail is having all kinds of refurbs and issues right now. I know the MK resorts have the monorail and boats to MK, but what about buses? Also looking specifically for monorail hours for MK and Epcot. THANKS!

CAPTAIN HOOK

All Disney transportation will start running in order to get you to a park in time for morning EMH or the earliest breakfast reservation. At night, I'm pretty sure that transportation will run for an hour after park closing in order to get you back to your resort.
For specific timings check with the front desk staff of your resort

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
There are no buses to the MK for the Contemporary or Grand Floridian since you can either walk (Contemporary) or take a boat/monorail (Contemporary/Grand Floridian). One tired evening upon leaving MK we went looking for the bus to the Grand Floridian since the monorail line looked long. Well, duh, there isn't one. We took the boat.

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

So if I book a breakfast at the MK at 8 a.m. on a day they don't have EMH, will there be a bus available from POR to get me there for the 8 a.m. breakfast, even if the park does not open until 9 ... the goal being to be in the park with it being pretty empty to take pictures. Or would I have to make a special request ... or drive over myself??

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

So if I book a breakfast at the MK at 8 a.m. on a day they don't have EMH, will there be a bus available from POR to get me there for the 8 a.m. breakfast, even if the park does not open until 9 ... the goal being to be in the park with it being pretty empty to take pictures. Or would I have to make a special request ... or drive over myself??

if the park opens at 9, buses should start running at 8. confirm with the front desk of POR. you might have to drive yourself.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
if the park opens at 9, buses should start running at 8. confirm with the front desk of POR. you might have to drive yourself.
Buses will begin running between around 7:30. There are also special breakfast buses, so check with concierge at POR as @DisneyJill suggested.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Confirm with the resort front desk but some buses run as early as 6:30 a.m. Of course, I boarded a bus from POFQ when I needed to get to an early ADR at Kona Cafe. Being at an MK resort puts you at a better advantage. If you're at the Contemporary intending to go to EMH for MK you could just walk.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom