Need to find a certain album...

LondonGopher

What you need is a "Kraft Paper Gatefold Scrapbook". Kraft Paper is the brownish paper used, gatefold is the type of card/album that opens out, well...like a gate. ;)

I have one of these, but I bought it years ago - you buy them plain and then decorate them to a theme. Had a quick look 'round sites here in Europe, no joy for you.

Go to or call your local scrapbooking store and tell them that you want what I've typed above. Or maybe etsy would have it?

Good luck (I think my DH would rather be sent for "ladies' supplies" than wade into the world of scrapbooking)! :D

englanddg

One Little Spark...
What you need is a "Kraft Paper Gatefold Scrapbook". Kraft Paper is the brownish paper used, gatefold is the type of card/album that opens out, well...like a gate. ;)

I have one of these, but I bought it years ago - you buy them plain and then decorate them to a theme. Had a quick look 'round sites here in Europe, no joy for you.

Go to or call your local scrapbooking store and tell them that you want what I've typed above. Or maybe etsy would have it?

Good luck (I think my DH would rather be sent for "ladies' supplies" than wade into the world of scrapbooking)! :D
I tried looking as well after your post...no luck.

I found a few kits, but they were not spiral bound. Rather leather or paper bound...

All the spiral bound books I found look like people made them...like this tutorial has.

So, if he can't find the kit, maybe this can help?

https://snapguide.com/guides/make-a-gate-fold-club-scrap-blueprint-house-album/

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I found this on etsy, but only ships to Canada and US. You'd need a fairy godmailer.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/216...pbook&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
Having dealt with Etsy sellers before, sometimes if you contact them directly, they will waive their normal policies, assuming you adjust the price. I've shipped overseas (to Australia) from Etsy sellers before that said as a normal policy they don't. I just contacted them and told them I was more than happy to cover the added costs. So...something to try.

I just googled the heck out of the Bar code / description / brand and couldn't find that anywhere. The brand I'd looked at earlier (it's rather well known), but that "Exposed" line seems to have been discontinued years ago. The big sellers (amazon, overstock, etc.) have it...but none in stock.

Weird...who would have thought it would be so difficult to find?

heath.sneyd

Original Poster
Huge helps! Thank you all for the help!!!! The etsy link was sold already, but I'll keep looking, this is a ton of stuff to help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom