Cheapest place to eat Thanksgiving dinner

wendysue

Original Poster
Wondering where to eat for Thanksgiving. We will be attending the Orlando Classic NCAA tourney at Wide World of Sports, so not sure what time we will do dinner. Won't be getting the dining plan, so would it just be better to go to DTD or walk to McDonald's?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lucky

Do you have a microwave?

hungry-man_roast_turkey1.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Wondering where to eat for Thanksgiving. We will be attending the Orlando Classic NCAA tourney at Wide World of Sports, so not sure what time we will do dinner. Won't be getting the dining plan, so would it just be better to go to DTD or walk to McDonald's?? :rolleyes:
Cheapest decent thanksgiving dinner? Earl of Sandwich at DTD. Holiday Sandwich - Turkey, stuffing, gravy and cranberry for $6.50.

NelsonRD

You will be in Disney, but can't splurge for a better meal than McDonald's for a Thanksgiving dinner?
Take the energy you are investing trying to find the cheapest dinner, and focus that on saving a few bucks to have a good meal. When I think Thanksgiving, I think Pilgrims Feast at Liberty Tree, not Big Macs.

CaptainAmerica

You will be in Disney, but can't splurge for a better meal than McDonald's for a Thanksgiving dinner?
Take the energy you are investing trying to find the cheapest dinner, and focus that on saving a few bucks to have a good meal. When I think Thanksgiving, I think Pilgrims Feast at Liberty Tree, not Big Macs.
Yeah, it seems like an odd question. Why "cheapest" and why "Thanksgiving"? Are you looking for the cheapest meals on the other days of your trip as well? Why is it Thanksgiving, specifically, when you want the cheapest possible option?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

We did a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at 1900 Park Fare when we were there for the holiday. It was a very nice dinner...not exactly the cheapest...but very good! :)

wendysue

Original Poster
Yeah, it seems like an odd question. Why "cheapest" and why "Thanksgiving"? Are you looking for the cheapest meals on the other days of your trip as well? Why is it Thanksgiving, specifically, when you want the cheapest possible option?

We are not getting park tickets for that trip, so I guess DTD and Earl's is the best choice. Going to the NCAA tourney at ESPN WWOS. We will visit resorts, DTD and Boardwalk, so there actually are quite a few places to eat. Don't want to spend the money or time for a fancy place. We were just looking for ideas for quick and not so expensive...

NeverEnufDisney

If what you're looking for is a traditional Thanksgiving feast without paying horribly (although everything is overly priced at Disney), I would suggest Trail's End at Ft. Wilderness campground. We at there one year and it was very good and less than the other holiday spreads.

wendysue

Original Poster
If what you're looking for is a traditional Thanksgiving feast without paying horribly (although everything is overly priced at Disney), I would suggest Trail's End at Ft. Wilderness campground. We at there one year and it was very good and less than the other holiday spreads.

Thank you, that's a great idea! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom