MLB 2015 Discussion

wdwstateofmind

This spring training, I learned that my regular table at my Sushi place is also Reggie Jackson and Carlos Beltran's table every spring as well.

Daniel Johnson

Happy opening day everybody...I am a little let down, the Braves traded kimbrel today. I'm now shopping for a new team. Seeing as we are moving to Tallahassee soon, it might be a Florida team, which ones good....lol

Foltzy

Honestly not really looking forward to opening day this year cause of March madness (Frank Kamisnky went to my high school and everyone is going nuts) even though we get samardzija starting.
Anyway GO SOX (and wisconsin)

sheriffwoody

Happy opening day everybody...I am a little let down, the Braves traded kimbrel today. I'm now shopping for a new team. Seeing as we are moving to Tallahassee soon, it might be a Florida team, which ones good....lol

No!! Don't abandon ship! At least we got rid of BJ Suckton at the same time.

I'm trying to stay optimistic.

MattC

Braves are off to a good start. Although it is against the Marlins....so, yeah. Also, the rules of fandom require you to stick with your team. Good or bad.

Daniel Johnson

Yeah. When I saw that trade I must say I got a little upset. But freeing up the Upton money and having him elsewhere is a good thing.
I got the notification of the trade and flipped. After alot of reading though, they are basically rebuilding the whole team. And I'm not trading my hat, or my fandom....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom