First Stay at Deluxe

216bruce

Totally off the deep end here...show them some pics of all of the resorts online and let them tell you which ones look best. Show them pools, lobbies, rooms, etc.

jlsHouston

I have a love/hate thing going deciding which resort I am going to stay at when I am planning my trip to WDW. I have loved all the deluxe resorts I have stayed at so far, for different reasons. I love the commentaries @HouCuseChickie gives for on her resort experiences and she does state the pros/cons well.
I would probably tell you to go with a monorail resort for your first deluxe stay with young children who love the pool and beach.
I think AKL has an awesome pool and the property is simply awe inspiring and lots of activities, but it is out of the way so if you want to feel really immersed and close to MK from a transportation standpoint pick a monorail resort.
However...I am partial to the EPCOT resorts and so are my grandkids, who are now 8 and 10 and started going to WDW at 5 and 7. We love BW clown pool and the slide there and they really love Stormalong Bay at the BC/YC. Also BC rooms are recently updated. I think movies on the beach at BC are the best venue of all the resorts.

polynesiangirl

Contemporary or Poly. My two faves by a mile. :) I'm staying at the contemporary next in part because I'm not quite ready to face the new Poly lobby yet. I'll get there though...

Pluto15

This is my first stay at deluxe resort October 2015. I have twins that will be turning 5 years old at WDW!! This is there second trip. I'm contemplating at WL, CR, AKL, or the Poly. My kids love to swim and the beach. Help!! Feeling overwhelmed with the decision!

Have a look at my post with votes for delux. There have been a few hundred votes and tons of comments. I would go for one of the lodges your twins with love both

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom