Fastpass+ back to Four Choices

WhatJaneSays

I was just going to start a thread on this.

I just went to check on FP for this Sunday and I ended up with 4. The standard "pick 1/pick 2" options came up and I did my regular picks: Midway, Tower, Star Tours. When the times page came up it showed 3 rides, half with my pics half with Lights Motors Action swapped for Tower, which isn't that weird.

But when I went back to my itinerary page it had 4 FP. I swapped out Lights Motors Action for Indy so see what would happen and it worked as normal.

I tried a few other days/FP combos for DHS and it seems that it will only let you pick the 3 and then adds in Lights Motors Action, Indy, or Voyage of The Little Mermaid randomly - but you can swap that 4th to anything in the "lesser" category that's open.

WhatJaneSays

I did a quick re-check this morning and it looks like it’s still assigning 4 FP for 3/28 - 3/30. Last night it was randomly working about 2 weeks out, but that was as far as I checked. I can still pick new FP and it auto gives me 4.

It could be some kind of test because it’s still going on …? Like: give X number of people an extra FP to keep them at DHS longer. I know they’ve deliberately used the FP system to influence crowd levels before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom