Rare Characters

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
(not sure if this is already a thread) I tried looking for something similar but im not sure.
-
Why can't you meet Pinnocchio? I've never seen him anywhere besides the parade.
Hercules too, I feel like a lot of people would want to meet him.
Prince Eric (Little Mermaid)
I know this is impractical, but why hasn't disney figured out a way to meet Ursula.
Cruella (although sometimes you can find her during Not So Scary)
Kristoff & OIaf

asianway

(not sure if this is already a thread) I tried looking for something similar but im not sure.
-
I know this is impractical, but why hasn't disney figured out a way to meet Ursula.
Kristoff & OIaf
People like vanilla.

mousehockey37

-
Kristoff & OIaf

Disney goes with what's popular. Villains you can find at Villains Unleashed or MNSSHP. Kristoff and Olaf (Olaf had a M&G at SSR a few weeks ago for a one time thing), you might find something with them in Norandelle in EPCOT when they're done with it, maybe they could be in DHS this summer since they brought back the frozen summer thing.

But Pinocchio and characters like him, sorry to say, aren't really relevant right now until they hit a movie anniversary.

Cmdr_Crimson

Wish I had a chance to see the Disney Dreamers Everywhere character group..They have the rarest of rare characters that you'll never ever see..Like these for example..
4c8cb7c0f8faf4d888b0ab3723bfc46e.jpg

ZPpgrfOl.jpg

90db7243823a82e459b8a0f8e4389f1a.jpg
9135539134_29502a4243_z.jpg

Matt_Black

Pinocchio often meets as part of the CharacterPalooza at DHS. It's kind of a crap shoot on whether or not he'll be there for any given set, but that's your best bet if you want to get a photo with the little wooden boy.

The Magical Genie 123

I am also shocked that Pinocchio is so difficult to meet! The most common place you can find him now is Character Palooza at DHS, but he certainly needs a regular meet n greet at the MK or Epcot.

I expect Olaf to be available for meet n greets sooner or later, since he made a couple of surprise pop-up meet n greets at Saratoga Springs not too long ago. Has to mean something, hopefully:)

As for Kristoff and Cruella, I don't see them making appearances at the parks for quite some time (except for MNSSHP/MVMCP). Kristoff may have a shot at a meet n greet when the transformed Norway pavilion opens, but I doubt it right now.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would be nice to see a few more different characters around in the parks. I saw Max out a couple weeks ago at Hollywood Studios and I was surprised I did a double take. At first I thought, "that Goofy looks strange" before I realized who it was. I should have taken a picture but I didn't want to stand in line or be a creeper taking a shot with someone's kid in the way (I would have tried to cut the kid out of my picture though).

KentB3

Disney goes with what's popular. Villains you can find at Villains Unleashed or MNSSHP. Kristoff and Olaf (Olaf had a M&G at SSR a few weeks ago for a one time thing), you might find something with them in Norandelle in EPCOT when they're done with it, maybe they could be in DHS this summer since they brought back the frozen summer thing.

But Pinocchio and characters like him, sorry to say, aren't really relevant right now until they hit a movie anniversary.

That's really sad! Pinocchio was always one of the characters I really wanted to meet in the parks. Shame he was pulled since my last visit (2008)! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom