Bus question

princessmommy

You have to transfer at a theme park or downtown Disney.
For example if trying to get to CR from AKL- take an MK bus to MK then walk or monorail to CR.
If going from POR to AKL- take a boat or bus to DTD and transfer to an AKL bus.

BigRedDad

AS the previous poster stated. Resort to resort transporation by bus is through a theme park. The other option is to hop a cab which will be much faster.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
All has been said, but I'll chime in. You'll need to "hop" through a park (any of the theme parks or even a water part) or DTD to go from one resort to another resort. The only exception that pops to my head is Wilderness Lodge to Fort Wilderness, where a bus directly connects the two resorts.

Or...take a cab. If time is the concern (and with transfers trying to get to an ADR, it could be), the cab ride is relatively cheap (around $20) and will take significantly less time (like...10 - 15 minutes).

Tinkerbell397

If you stay at a monorail resort, of course you can hop the resort monorail...that connects the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian. The Wilderness Lodge is connected to The Contemporary by boat and then you can hop the monorail for the other monorail resorts. The Boardwalk, Beach and Yacht Club, Epcot and Swan/Dolphin are connected by boat. I do not know about the Value Resorts. :cat:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If you stay at a monorail resort, of course you can hop the resort monorail...that connects the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian. The Wilderness Lodge is connected to The Contemporary by boat and then you can hop the monorail for the other monorail resorts. The Boardwalk, Beach and Yacht Club, Epcot and Swan/Dolphin are connected by boat. I do not know about the Value Resorts. :cat:
Values are only connected by Bus.

POFQ, PORS and Old Key West are all connected to DTD through a boat as well, and Fort Wilderness is connected to Wilderness and MK by boat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom