Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lucky

Anyone heard anything about free dining in the 15 minutes since someone last asked?
paranoid.gif

NYwdwfan

Apparently my daughter plays Clash of Clans. I had no idea until about 15 minutes ago when she blurted out, "oh no - someone is pillaging my village!!". And then about 5 minutes later she announced, "revenge shall be mine!!!".

Anyone know what the heck this game entails? All I know about it I learned from Kate Upton. Which is nothing.

NYwdwfan

Oh and @Nemo14 - her official review of Into the Woods is in the spoiler below, as I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone with her in depth analysis of the film:

Good.

acishere

Apparently my daughter plays Clash of Clans. I had no idea until about 15 minutes ago when she blurted out, "oh no - someone is pillaging my village!!". And then about 5 minutes later she announced, "revenge shall be mine!!!".

Anyone know what the heck this game entails? All I know about it I learned from Kate Upton. Which is nothing.
Better hide your credit cards then...

acishere

You have to either devote all your time or spend a LOT of money to get ahead in those games. Enough money is spent on leveling up to afford Liam Neeson in a Super Bowl spot, which is really ridiculous.

Plus that and the Kate Upton one have those freaking ads that force open the app store on your phone/tablet. I hate that.

NYwdwfan

You have to either devote all your time or spend a LOT of money to get ahead in those games. Enough money is spent on leveling up to afford Liam Neeson in a Super Bowl spot, which is really ridiculous.

Plus that and the Kate Upton one have those freaking ads that force open the app store on your phone/tablet. I hate that.

And that, my friend, is why my children are not privy to the iTunes passwords.

Nemo14

I remember seeing it many years ago. It was creepy in a Rod Serling kind of way if I remember right. I'm pretty sure I liked it.

PUSH

Original Poster

It's a game where you build your village up and defend against attacks or attack other villages. My friends and I are in a clan together for it. It takes a lot of time to build up your village, but it's not super time consuming. Yes, you can buy things to speed up the process, but it's not something that's necessary. I went into it thinking I would hate it, but I actually like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom