If you could end your vacation with..

Bobcatdisneymom

Crystal Palace. It's not rushed and for a family of five with 3 picky eaters everyone leaves happy. It's the first restaurant at Disney we went to as a family (celebrated my sons 1st bday there!) so it is a natural for us. Planning a fall trip and will try to get the 1st reservation before Mk opens on our last day. Nothing like walking down an empty Main Street!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Raglan Road. Good brew, great music and bread pudding for dessert. And throw in some last minute shopping at DTD. What more can I say? ;)

jlthomas81

We seem to be starting a tradition! This May will be our third trip where we visit Hollywood Studios on our last night, and enjoy 50's Prime Time Cafe. Sure, its no Deluxe restaurant, but its the way our family truly loves to remember the world! However, we usually end our trips in Magic Kingdom before we catch the DME back to the airport, therefor my last meal is usually a Dole Whip or something delicious from Goofy's :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Crystal Palace. It's not rushed and for a family of five with 3 picky eaters everyone leaves happy. It's the first restaurant at Disney we went to as a family (celebrated my sons 1st bday there!) so it is a natural for us. Planning a fall trip and will try to get the 1st reservation before Mk opens on our last day. Nothing like walking down an empty Main Street!
A most magical welcome to this happy place! Great place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our last day is always spent in EPCOT, so we finish the night with goodies from Les Hailles and I have a Grey Goose slush from Les Vins.:D

Disneykings

I am working on our last day now, have no idea what to do. Need to make reservations soon :oops:

Sorry to add questions onto here. We have free dining for 12 nights, we will have at least 2 table service left on our last morning. Can we still use them before catching the bus back to the airport even if we check out in the morning? Plus can we book fastpasses for our last day? Sorry still learning. Thanks

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I am working on our last day now, have no idea what to do. Need to make reservations soon :oops:

Sorry to add questions onto here. We have free dining for 12 nights, we will have at least 2 table service left on our last morning. Can we still use them before catching the bus back to the airport even if we check out in the morning? Plus can we book fastpasses for our last day? Sorry still learning. Thanks
Your dining credits are valid until midnight on the day you check out. And as long as you have valid ticket media, you can book fastpasses for that day as well.

rob0519

We don't have a last day tradition. We usually fly out in the very late afternoon or early evening, so we have a whole day to use. One year we spent the day at a cold and rainy MK with Cosmic Ray's being our last meal. Another time we spent the day at Typhoon Lagoon, which actually was a great way to end the trip. Two years ago, we went to Downtown Disney and then drove back to the Polynesian for a last meal at Captain Cook's, complete with a Dole Whip. It was about 2:00 in the afternoon, so there was hardly anyone around. We sat outside and just took in the sights and sounds before heading for the airport. It may have actually been my favorite last day of all our trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom