The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
To quote Tim the Tool Man Taylor, @JenniferS seems to equate many things to MANLand
I am not familiar with this quote.

"That's what she said" stems from seven seasons of Michael Scott on The Office.
Michael had a way of twisting even the most benign throwaway line into something mildly dirty. I can't even begin to imagine what he would do with:
... their units are BIG

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Is it weird that I refuse to get pedicures because I don't like strangers touching my feet?

Nope. 100% normal.:cautious:

Oddly enough, I never had anyone give me either a manicure or a pedicure. I also wasn't keen on the idea of someone else messing around with my hands and feet. On the other hand, I'll get my hair done professionally by my hairdresser. I really can't figure out what the difference is, but whatever! :rolleyes: ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
View attachment 88338

Alright lovely people! It's that time to be heading out! Be good and if you can't be good at least have fun! :D

I remember way back when you first shared your good fortune with us. Can't believe it's finally here!!! All of us with you and your daughter the happiest cruise ever!!! :joyfull:

P.S.: I love your departing Easter countdown picture, too. That was adorable!!! :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I've never been there but check youtube because you can get a good idea from there. If I'm not mistaken, people use golf carts there to get around similarly to Fort Wilderness.

Although I'm sure it might be fun to ride around in those little carts, I know I don't want to stay at a resort that I need to commute around. That's what has always stopped me from staying at Fort Wilderness. (I wouldn't camp alone, but I have seen the pix of their little cabins and thought they were sweet.) But it seemed like too much effort, because the property was so large with things spread apart. Since my trips to WDW are usually about 4 days, I try to maximize my time there. I supposed if I stayed over a week, I'd be more willing to try a place like Fort Wilderness. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom