Top Gear

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
So... with Jeremy Clarkson being fired, and with James May resigning.... we can assume that the show is dead.

Thoughts?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I've mentioned this elsewhere but the hosts from "Top Gear - Australia" are excellent. They would be a great trio to pick up the torch and keep it going.

CAPTAIN HOOK

we can assume that the show is dead.
Yes, although the BBC may try a season with The Hamster and who knows who else.

Additionally Top Gear were / are doing a tour of UK arenas putting on a motoring show - again, goodness knows what will happen to this.

At the end of the day, Jezza has put the BBC and the Top Gear programme in a few tricky situations due to his own stupidity. He has acted like a 5 year old having a tantrum, believing that he is bigger than the show itself and thus untouchable.
Yorkshire police have requested the findings from the BBC's enquiry and will consider their own actions regarding the alleged assault

Last edited:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, it appears that Captain Slow's resignation is false... but then he updated his twitter profile

Daniel Johnson

I've read that they had plans to reintroduce the show with new host, but, the post I read had a lot of back lash. I don't know if it will ever be as good as the Clarkson era...I do enjoy the American version...but it isn't the same.

Kit83

I've mentioned this elsewhere but the hosts from "Top Gear - Australia" are excellent. They would be a great trio to pick up the torch and keep it going.

Australians hosting the British Top Gear Jezza would have a few things to say about that :eek:

Daniel Johnson

Yea? This was more just British folks. I'll be honest. I got into top gear late, like last 3 month's late, living in the sticks and not having cable will do that. But, the amount of coverage this whole Clarkson deal has gotten is amazing.

lazyboy97o

Yea? This was more just British folks. I'll be honest. I got into top gear late, like last 3 month's late, living in the sticks and not having cable will do that. But, the amount of coverage this whole Clarkson deal has gotten is amazing.
Top Gear under Clarkson had become one of the most popular television shows in the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom