Trader Sam's - Under 21?

Philharmagically

Original Poster
Unlike Australia, where I am old enough to drink, I do know that I won't be able to drink alcohol in the US.
I've heard that at some places, I wouldn't even be able to get into bars because I'm under 21. Will this be an issue at the new Trader Sam's at the Poly? I really do want to check out the theming and hang out in there as an afternoon break from the parks.

ImagineerDude

I feel like I read somewhere that 4-8pm it is open for anyone but after 8pm you must be 21. Either way, I can't wait to see what the west coast has enjoyed all these years :)

TRONorail12

I feel like I read somewhere that 4-8pm it is open for anyone but after 8pm you must be 21. Either way, I can't wait to see what the west coast has enjoyed all these years :)

I recall hearing this as well. I'm sure there is going to be enough demand as it is from the 21 & Up crowd trying to get inside for a drink.

Tinkerkelle

I read the same 4-8 is for all but after 8 is over 21 only. Still just rumour as no official hours or opening yet. Soft opening expected soon and official opening at the end of April-again, rumoured. There is only seating for 50 inside and 80 outside so expect busy, busy, busy.

Jon81uk

I would also guess that a 20 year old wouldn't be asked to leave if they look around 20-21. But anyone obviously under 18 I would expect to be asked to to leave.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
On the West coast the first thing they asked my son was for ID. He "looks" old enough but wasn't. We were told we could stay on the patio, but not inside the bar. He turns 20 in a week, so next year...

Sage of Time

On the West coast the first thing they asked my son was for ID. He "looks" old enough but wasn't. We were told we could stay on the patio, but not inside the bar. He turns 20 in a week, so next year...
I'm assuming this was later in the evening?

They check ID's and you will be asked to leave by 8PM. You get a wrist stamp.
150329-DSC_0165.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom