Staying at universal but want to do one day at Magic kingdom

Zolameme

Original Poster
hi therevI am going to be going to Florida in September me and my partner are mainly staying at universal but I would like to go to the magic kingdom for the day etc I have a few questions

1) how much is it for a one day ticket
2) what is the best way to get to the magic kingdom from univeral cabana bay beach resort And back again to cabana bay I have heard many conflicting ways to get there but would like to see what is best from u folks I.e mears transportation or just get a taxi

Many thanks for your help

Californian Elitist

hi therevI am going to be going to Florida in September me and my partner are mainly staying at universal but I would like to go to the magic kingdom for the day etc I have a few questions

1) how much is it for a one day ticket
2) what is the best way to get to the magic kingdom from univeral cabana bay beach resort And back again to cabana bay I have heard many conflicting ways to get there but would like to see what is best from u folks I.e mears transportation or just get a taxi

Many thanks for your help

Wrong forum, no?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
A one day ticket to Magic Kingdom without park hopping is $112.

Mears tends to be the least expensive, but also the least convenient. A Taxi will come and go at your beckon call, but can get pricey.

If you can get a good deal on a one day car rental it will often cone in less than a taxi and give you the freedom to come and go as you please.

Zolameme

Original Poster
A one day ticket to Magic Kingdom without park hopping is $112.

Mears tends to be the least expensive, but also the least convenient. A Taxi will come and go at your beckon call, but can get pricey.

If you can get a good deal on a one day car rental it will often cone in less than a taxi and give you the freedom to come and go as you please.
Many thanks for your info master yoda very much appreciated

dweezil78

Thank god you're in the wrong forum... If you were planning on staying at Universal Hollywood for a vacation, you'd be in for a big disappointment! :D

Californian Elitist

Yeah? Big fan of the big Sheraton over in Universal City, eh?

Not saying Universal Hollywood is a bad place to visit. It's great. Just not a "vacation" destination IMO.

I've never stayed at the Sheraton.

Couple USH with other attractions within the vicinity and you've got yourself a nice vacation.

George Lucas on a Bench

I've only ever driven between the resorts in my own truck or a rental. Cab/shuttle service is stupidly expensive. That's how they get you. Make no mistake, they are competition and neither resort makes it easy to travel to the other if you're staying there. Basically, I only have done both resorts if I had driven down there in my truck or I had a rental.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom