The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

nope, as far I know, the contract is unchangeable and uncancellable.
Also the boardwalk is way too expensive.
500 USD more than AKL or Old key west.
Boardwalk is smaller and is in a Prime location. Fewer rooms+near parks=more expensive. But that's why we chose that resort over others. Parents bought there in 1998. It was the only other DVC besides OKW at the time, and the liked Boardwalk better.

Honestly, you're not a DVC member...I would just rent the points for OKW. You might get more AKL points, but then again, you might not. Though you might want to go over to the DVC section of the forum and ask there. You'll get answers from people who understand point rentals better than I do.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , those were terrific pictures. I hadn't been to that opening ceremony at MK in years, and your pictures brought back fun memories of the dancing and singing up at the train station.

For composition, I absolutely loved the picture you took of the Grand Marnier slush. That was a really great shot. Oh, I hope it tasted as good as it looked, too! :happy:

Thanks for the compliments. The welcome show is a must for me every visit. The slush was fantastic. The only thing I regret about it is not ordering the big one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom