Hello all :)

nemofish

Original Poster
Hi,
I'm Kerry and i just joined today. My husband John and our 2 boys, Ross and Owen are off to Disney World in October.
We're going with my mum and dad too
smiley.gif
Staying at Port Orleans Riverside
it will be my 9th time and our boys 2nd.
We had our honeymoon there in 2001 and were last there in 2013
I can't wait, i love Disney!
nice to meet you all
wv.gif

rsoxguy

Howdy Kerry. Welcome to the forum! I hope that your upcoming trip provides a great many memories for you and your family.

The Red Sox are continuing their progress toward the beginning of the season in less than two weeks, in case you were wondering.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Welcome! Stay away from the "news and rumors" section until you get your feet wet. It can be a salty bunch over there.

The Red Sox are continuing their progress toward the beginning of the season in less than two weeks, in case you were wondering.
Best lineup in baseball and a rotation full of number three starters. It'll be interesting to say the least.

rsoxguy

Welcome! Stay away from the "news and rumors" section until you get your feet wet. It can be a salty bunch over there.

Best lineup in baseball and a rotation full of number three starters. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Shh...it's bad karma to say positive things about the Sox until November, when the championship gear has already been received through UPS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom