Be Our Guest available now for dinner reservations the week of 4/20...

skishlee

I just noticed that as well! I'm going from 4/14 to 4/20 and wanted to change my 4/18 reservation to a different day and a more suitable dinner time (I had 5pm, bit too early for me). Finally managed to get one on 4/19 and noticed multiple times available on other days.

erider

Thanks for the info! I have just reserved for the 17th of April at 16.15. A but early, but it's going to be the first time we have dinner there so I'm very happy.

JohnD

now that they are open for all 3 meals I imagine scoring a table will be a little easier

Exactly my thought. Just grabbed an ADR for 8:45pm on 5/12. I'm called to confirm. It seemed too good to be true. Yep, it's real. I'm going solo but tried getting an ADR immediately for "dinner" with the default at 2 guests. The 8:45pm time came up and I immediately snagged it without a second thought. I haven't had problems in the past when I chose 2 for 'Ohana so I could get the ADR. But if they press it, it's worth paying the $10 "cancellation" fee (because 1 instead of 2).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom