can fastasmic dinner show pass be used for the 2nd show?

edhall

Original Poster
hey everyone

can the fastasmic dinner show pass be used for the 2nd fantasmic show rather than the 1st?

the day I'm going, there are 2 shows. My ADR says "for 1st fantasmic show". It didn't really give me an option to choose between the 2 which makes me think the option does not exist for the 2nd show... but just thought I would ask.

thanks!

Disneykings

Hi.. Can anyone explain how this works, I'm confused. If you reserve a table for Hollywood and Vine, does that automatically give you a VIP pass? We are going in October and I am currently picking meals and have no idea what I am doing to be honest. Is it best to reserve by phone? Thanks

CaptainAmerica

Hi.. Can anyone explain how this works, I'm confused. If you reserve a table for Hollywood and Vine, does that automatically give you a VIP pass? We are going in October and I am currently picking meals and have no idea what I am doing to be honest. Is it best to reserve by phone? Thanks
No, it's not just a normal dinner reservation at those locations. You have to ask for it specifically or book here.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dining-package/

stevehousse

I thought it went by the time you ate. If you eat before this time, you get the first show, if you eat after this time, you get the second show, no???

CAPTAIN HOOK

From Disney's Dining web page -

Know Before You Go

Learn important information about reserved VIP seating.

• You can pick up your VIP voucher for Fantasmic! at the time of your meal.
  • Plan to arrive for Fantasmic! seating at Hollywood Hills Amphitheater 20 to 30 minutes prior to showtime. Show times can be found on the Times Guide at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
  • Your seats are not assigned. Rather, you choose your seats within the reserved section on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • The Fantasmic! Dining Package is available on all Fantasmic! show days. On days with multiple showtimes, reserved VIP seating is available for the first show only.

iYazmo

It's only for the first showing if there are multiple showings that night. Your best bet to get good seats is to go to the second show and sit in the VIP area since anyone is allowed to sit there. The second shows are usually lightly attended as well, which is great if you're like me and hate large crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom