quotes disney DIDN'T make?

Arthur Wellesley

This happens with many celebrities. It also explains why I take everything I read on the internet worth a grain of salt. Even Walt himself warned of such deception:

"Our goal in the company is to move forward, inspire creativity, and push our boundaries as far as the human imagination will allow. There may come a time when people misuse my words on the internet for their own personal gain or manipulations. But the important thing is the meaning behind these words, and how they inspire future generations of hipsters to chase their dreams into reality." -Walter Elias Disney

216bruce

This happens with many celebrities. It also explains why I take everything I read on the internet worth a grain of salt. Even Walt himself warned of such deception:

"Our goal in the company is to move forward, inspire creativity, and push our boundaries as far as the human imagination will allow. There may come a time when people misuse my words on the internet for their own personal gain or manipulations. But the important thing is the meaning behind these words, and how they inspire future generations of hipsters to chase their dreams into reality." -Walter Elias Disney
Well played!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom