Is Chevys still at the crossroads?

ibisti

Original Poster
we used to pop down to the crossroads to go to the supermarkets and then grab a bite at Chevys, we haven't stayed in LBV for many years and wondered if both were still there?

Sans Souci

If you have a car, definitely skip Goodings. There's a Winn-Dixie just down the road with much more reasonable prices.

ibisti

Original Poster
We don't have a car and the cross roads was close to our hotel. Also coming from the UK Chevys is a bit different to us.

rob0519

we used to pop down to the crossroads to go to the supermarkets and then grab a bite at Chevys, we haven't stayed in LBV for many years and wondered if both were still there?

Typing "Chevy's Orlando" into a google search would have been much faster, no? Hope you enjoy Chevy's. Since they closed the one in our area, we may need to check it out on our next visit as well.

ibisti

Original Poster
Typing "Chevy's Orlando" into a google search would have been much faster, no? Hope you enjoy Chevy's. Since they closed the one in our area, we may need to check it out on our next visit as well.

Funnily enough I did try that first, but when you go the Chevys site and look up orlando it doesn't come up as at the crossroads. Just because there are reviews doesn't always mean the place is still open. That's why I asked to see if anyone had been recently.

rob0519

Funnily enough I did try that first, but when you go the Chevys site and look up orlando it doesn't come up as at the crossroads. Just because there are reviews doesn't always mean the place is still open. That's why I asked to see if anyone had been recently.

Must be the difference in search engines. Google came back the Crossroads Shopping Center, then gave the street address. Have a great trip.

DizneyPryncess

We were there in May 2014, and the year before that too. We loved Chevy's in Manhattan, but I don't travel for work anymore so I hadn't been there in a long time. When I saw a Chevy's in Orlando I was so excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom