Does it really count?

draybook

So our 9th official trip was last month, as some of you know from the TR. We are going to be down again in April for the Mega-Mega-Con and we're going to the parks for sure. The thing is, we're considering staying on site. It's only going to be for 4 night, so should we consider it to be our official venture into double digit visits, or should we save that distinction for our September trip at AKL?

#FirstWorldProblems

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So our 9th official trip was last month, as some of you know from the TR. We are going to be down again in April for the Mega-Mega-Con and we're going to the parks for sure. The thing is, we're considering staying on site. It's only going to be for 4 night, so should we consider it to be our official venture into double digit visits, or should we save that distinction for our September trip at AKL?

#FirstWorldProblems

Absolutely!! Totally counts! :)

Upvote 0

BigHero4

b15fP2a.gif

Upvote 0

draybook

Original Poster
More good news, my fellow Mouseheads! Looks like we'll be adding 2 more days to the trip. So instead of April 9-13 it will be 9-15. The ironic bit is that the rental SUV at our airport went down by 20 bucks by extending the rental. I've never seen a longer rental actually reduce the price. Huzzah!

Upvote 0

BrianV

#FirstWorldProblems

If four day trips didn't count I'm not sure we could count that we've been in years! (Our next trip is two full days, three nights and it most certainly counts!!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom