Favorite drinks?

AndyS2992

Any kind of slush drink they have :) Can't get enough.

I recently learnt about the existence of the 'American Dream' at Epcot and a variation known as the 'Presidential Sweet' at Magic Kingdom which I can't wait to try on my next visit. It's two different flavours of slush mixed in with a layer of ice cream.
AQQohC5.jpg

Last edited:

MagicGoofy

Original Poster

I recently learnt about the existence of the 'American Dream' at Epcot and a variation known as the 'Presidential Sweet' at Magic Kingdom which I can't wait to try on my next visit. It's two different flavours of slush mixed in with a layer of ice cream.
AQQohC5.jpg

That looks awesome I will defaintley try it on my next visit

MarkTwain

For alcohol: my votes go to the "Lost on Safari" and the African Margarita at the Dawa Bar in Harambe, and the Peach Shnapps at the China pavilion in Epcot.

For without alcohol: I'm a huge fan of the PB&J shake at the Prime-Time Cafe in DHS. There's also a tea counter in between Africa and Asia in DAK that sells tea in exotic flavors. I've tried many but have not come close to trying them all.

Does DHS have any notable alcoholic drinks?

NMBC1993

There's also a tea counter in between Africa and Asia in DAK that sells tea in exotic flavors. I've tried many but have not come close to trying them all.

In that case, could I ask if you've tried the Peach Ice Tea and if so, what did you think of it? This item caught my eye while browsing menus last week for an upcoming trip. Thought I might give it a try.

NiarrNDisney

I have so many around the World!
When I am not having my usual Vodka & Gingerale, a glass of wine or an ice cold beer I am known to like:

MK - Dole Whip Floats

Epcot - Apfel (Germany), Grand Marnier or Grey Goose Slush (France) Hana Awaka or Wakatake Sake (Japan Sake Bar), Canto Loopy or Mango Gingerita (China - Joy of Tea), Italian Margarita (Italy), Welsh Dragon (Rose & Crown)

DHS - Stoplight Margarita (High Octane), Vanilla Coke (Tune In Lounge)

DAK - Asian Bloody Mary (Dawa Bar), Dole Whip w/Coconut Rum (Tamu Tamu), Yak Attack (Quality Beverages)

DTD - Grapefruit Margarita (Margarita Bar)

Resorts - Black & Blue Martini, Jalapeno Margarita (CSR - Rix Lounge), Black Cherry Lemonade (BCR - Hurricane Hannas), Blood Orange Mimosa, Sparkling Paloma (Swan - Splash Terrace), Infusion Vodkas (Dolphin - Cabana Bar & Beach Club), Lapu Lapu (Poly - Tambu Lounge), Organic Florida Orange Vodka (CR - Wave), Southern Hurricane (POFQ - Scat Cats)

Boardwalk - Great Microbrews (Big River Grille), Pineapple Margarita, Wildberry Margarita (Boardwalk Joe's), Sriracha Bloody Mary (Belle Vue Lounge)

~ edit ~ I forgot to add Mezzo Mix (Club Cool) and George Clooney's Tequila at La Cava though its a bit over priced as well as many others found on their tequila list.

Last edited:

MarkTwain

In that case, could I ask if you've tried the Peach Ice Tea and if so, what did you think of it? This item caught my eye while browsing menus last week for an upcoming trip. Thought I might give it a try.

Pretty sure I had that one and that I enjoyed it. :) But then I'm a fan of peach teas in general.

I've noticed that usually the CM at the counter has some good recommendations.

NMBC1993

My favorite non-alcoholic beverage is the Vegeta Beta from Club Cool (with a close second being the white tea with citrus at the various resort refill locations). Back when they had the watermelon soda I would mix the two together. That was really good, but not easy to mix without overflowing.

Favorite alcoholic beverage at the moment would be the Hurricane Reef Caribbean Style Pilsner at Hurricane Hanna's. But that could change when I try one of those pineapple hard ciders at F&G, definitely interested in that.

Last edited:

NMBC1993

Pretty sure I had that one and that I enjoyed it. :) But then I'm a fan of peach teas in general.

I've noticed that usually the CM at the counter has some good recommendations.

Thanks for the info! I'm a fan of peach and pomegranate so that peaked my interest.

I agree, the CMs at the tea company are fantastic. One late afternoon on a cold day I really wanted a hot chocolate/coffee combo to help stay awake during an evening trip to MK and begged the CM to grant my request. He obliged and whipped up a very tasty concoction. Now with spring coming up (and warmer days already in FL) an ice tea sounded great while spending the day at AK.

sissa216

How have I never tried this?? I'll take anything slushy too- and that looks amazing to me.

I have so many around the World!
When I am not having my usual Vodka & Gingerale, a glass of wine or an ice cold beer I am known to like:

MK - Dole Whip Floats

Epcot - Apfel (Germany), Grand Marnier or Grey Goose Slush (France) Hana Awaka or Wakatake Sake (Japan Sake Bar), Canto Loopy or Mango Gingerita (China - Joy of Tea), Italian Margarita (Italy), Welsh Dragon (Rose & Crown)

DHS - Stoplight Margarita (High Octane), Vanilla Coke (Tune In Lounge)

DAK - Asian Bloody Mary (Dawa Bar), Dole Whip w/Coconut Rum (Tamu Tamu), Yak Attack (Quality Beverages)

DTD - Grapefruit Margarita (Margarita Bar)

Resorts - Black & Blue Martini, Jalapeno Margarita (CSR - Rix Lounge), Black Cherry Lemonade (BCR - Hurricane Hannas), Blood Orange Mimosa, Sparkling Palmoa (Swan - Splash Terrace), Infusion Vodkas (Dolphin - Cabana Bar & Beach Club), Lapu Lapu (Poly - Tambu Lounge) Organic Florida Vodka (CR - Wave), Southern Hurricane (POFQ - Scat Cats)

Boardwalk - Great Microbrews (Big River Grille), Pineapple Margarita, Wildberry Margarita (Boardwalk Joe's), Sriracha Bloody Mary (Belle Vue Lounge)

Such a great list! I was really intrigued by the Jalapeno Margarita at CSR, but never stopped to try it.

mf1972

2 that I can think of was a spiked milkshake at the sci fi cafe. think it was called a space monkey. vanilla ice cream, banana liquer & something else. other was available at the F&W festival from Belgium. iced coffee with Godiva chocolate liquer. good stuff.

Bairstow

Sparberry at Club Cool is decent, though I really miss Fanta Kolita.

While drinking out of a pineapple is fun, I think the Polynesian's lapu lapu is overrated. Their chi chi is cheaper and tastier.

Chef Mickey

Regular Coke..

Man, Disney has a great Coke mixture very consistently. My guess is the volume they sell and the sponsorship with Coke ensure proper mixture every time.

Chip318

AQQohC5.jpg
Where in Epcot yummmm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom