Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Arthur Wellesley

My son saw a commercial for some Frozen dolls and said something along the lines of, "I don't get why there are still dolls. The movie is 2 years old. Why are they still making this stuff?"

Yup - right will ya there buddy.
You'd be surprised by the people who freak out & get excited over seeing Frozen merch.

PUSH

Original Poster
10471182_1052470668151356_4884385103498802221_n.jpg

Nemo14

Heading for home today. we were going to try to get out early but the rain/snow/sleet/freezing rain here has made quite a mess of the local roads, so we'll wait til 9 or 10 to get started. It's usually about a 12 hour drive to home from here, but I suspect it will be a lot longer today.

Lucky

Heading for home today. we were going to try to get out early but the rain/snow/sleet/freezing rain here has made quite a mess of the local roads, so we'll wait til 9 or 10 to get started. It's usually about a 12 hour drive to home from here, but I suspect it will be a lot longer today.
Drive safely! You can make up time by not stopping for lunch. Just munch on your favorite breakfast cereal in the car.

image.jpg

Last edited:

meyeet

Nothing like driving through states that don't know what to do with ice and snow! 45mph on an interstate for 3 hours will really put a damper on your projected arrival time. Or so I've heard :banghead::mad:

NYwdwfan

Safe travels!!!

That would make a lot of snowmen!

<cue music>Do you want to build a snowman? :D:hilarious:

It's actually not good snowman snow! It doesn't pack well. It's not good snowball snow either. So basically it's just useless!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom