MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
More news:

- Frozen Summer Fun is confirmed for June 1 - September 13 2015 with show at Chapparal Theatre

- Small World will be closed from July 27 to December 18, 2015 (I hope no characters are added)

- Adventure Island will close from August 31 2015 to April 29 2016

- Big Thunder Mountain will have its major refurb from November 2 2015 to December 16 2016 (over a year!)

Bolna

And on the financial side, the proposals for creating more shares have been agreed upon during the annual meetings. So, there should be new capital coming!

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Oh you're joking. Missed it last year as I went to Disneyland Paris and this year I'm going Disney World and it's not happening again by all accounts. Oh well. Will be interesting to see how Paris pulls it off.

They only thing you really missed was the Frozen Fireworks. That was the best part.

WDW may still do another "Frozen Fun" but when and what's included is not known yet.

peep

^Next year, not this year.

This event has been a long time coming. I'm glad they've provided dates really far in advance. I hope it's as successful as the ones in America.

coruscant

They only thing you really missed was the Frozen Fireworks. That was the best part.

WDW may still do another "Frozen Fun" but when and what's included is not known yet.
i totally agree with you. unfortunately with the noise restrictions in Paris they would never be allowed to have such a big fireworks :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom